Leviathan x Reader

A/N: Credit to the artist on this picture.

Levi's POV

" Today's the day. Today's the day. TODAY'S THE DAY!!!" I said with excitement. " Will ya knock it off? I'm trying to do some online shopping." Mammon said. Today's one of the only days where an otaku like me goes out into the real world. It's the day of the anime convention in the human world.

I read that there's going to be a lot of vendors. Which means lots of rare merch. I'm specifically looking for the rare Ruri and Dark Ruri poster. Only ten have been made. Hopefully one will be sold at the convention. " Okay. I have my money, ticket, backpack, and D.D.D to record the action." I said.

" Can you just get going already?" Mammon said. " You're right. I have to get a good spot in line before the convention starts." I said. I made my way up to the human world. I was three hours early and I had the best place in line. Two hours later, people started to arrive.

" So...many...people." I said. I hate being in big crowds and around people. Times like this make me want to go back to my room and game. But I want to get that poster. Nothing will stop me from getting it. The convention let in at 9:00am. I decided that I would try the upstairs vendors first.

" Hmm. Let's see. That person has a lot of merch." I said. I went to the 1st vendor. They had the limited edition Ruri-Chan statue. I already have 12 but one more won't hurt. I continued to walk around. I managed to find someone selling manga. They had limited editions too. 

They had the next volume of the manga that I gave Belphie once. I decided to buy on copy for myself and one for him. " Belphie is sure going to be surprised." I said to myself. After looking through the upstairs vendors, I decided to go and get some lunch. I spent three hours upstairs and nothing.

No poster. After my quick lunch, I decided to check the downstairs ones. I continuously walked around. It was getting pretty late and no luck. But then I saw it out of the corner of my eye.
" There. And it's even framed. Mint condition." I said. I reached out to grab it. But someone took it before me.

Y/N's POV

I finally got it. Ruri-Chan is one of my favorite animes. And I finally got the poster. " After all my years of searching, it's finally mine." I said. " Hey! That's mine!" I heard someone say. I turned to face a man. He looked about my age. He had purple hair and yelllow-orange eyes. He was wearing a black and white coat and had headphones around his neck. He also had on black pants and yellow boots.

He was staring me down. " Sorry. It's mine now. And if you want it, you're going to have catch me!" I said. I took the poster and started running. Like I expected, the mysterious man followed me. I ran throughout the convention. Thankfully, I'm skilled at dodging. " Get back here!" The mysterious man said. I gave a little laugh. I made my way outside. " I've got you now!" The man said.

Levi's POV

I jumped on the person and tackled them to the ground. " Ow." I said. I opened my eyes to see that I was on top of the mysterious person. We both started blushing. " I'm sorry. I hope you aren't hurt." I said. " I'm fine. How bout' you?" They asked. " I'm fine." I said.

We both stared awkwardly at each other. " So about the poster?" I asked. " I've been looking for years for this poster. It's the last thing I need in my collection." The person said. " You can keep it. I can try again at a different convention." I said. I don't know why I said that. Usually I would argue with them until they gave me the poster.

But for some reason, I was fine. " Hey it's getting late. Do you want to join me for dinner?" The person asked. " Um...sure." I said. They took me to a nearby cafe. " So what's your name?" They asked me. " I'm Leviathan. But everyone calls me Levi." I said. " Y/N." They said. " Well nice to meet you Y/N." I said.

W ended up talking about anime over dinner. " So how many conventions have you been to?" Y/N asked. " Hmmm. Over 1000." I said. " Really? I've been to over 2000."  Y/N said. I gave a little laugh and looked down at my plate. " You're sad about the poster." Y/N said. I gave a little nod.

" K'mon. We're going back to the convention. We're finding you that poster." Y/N said. They extended their hand to me. I took it. We ran back to the convention. " Y/N. Its okay. I can wait until next year." I said. " No. We're getting you that poster." Y/N said. We searched and searched and searched. But nothing.

The convention closed at 10:00pm. " Sorry we couldn't find the poster." Y/N said. " Its okay. At least you got a copy." I said. But then Y/N reached grabbed my headphones. " Hey! Those are-" He/She cut me off by handing me the poster. " You're just giving this to me?" I asked. " Consider it a parting gift. And a trade for the headphones." Y/N said.

They inked and started walking away. " Wait! Can I at least get your number?" I asked. " Sure. Hand me your phone." They said. I handed Y/N my D.D.D. " This is a weird phone. I've never seen anything like it. Where did you get it from?" Y/N asked.

" Somewhere." i said. " Oh ho. Being mysterious. I like that in a man." Y/N said. " You can keep my headphones until next time we meet. I don't care." I said. Y/N smiled. " Thanks Levi." Y/N said. He/She planted a kiss on my cheek. " See ya around Levi." Y/N said. They walked away. I went back to Devildom.

When I got home, my brothers were waiting for me. " Where have you been? Its 11:00pm." Lucifer said. But I just smiled and walked away. " What's up with him?" Satan asked. " Maybe he met someone?" Asmo said. " Yeah right. This is Levi we're talking about." Mammon said. I went to my room and called Y/N. 

" Hey Y/N. How are you?" I asked. " Good. Did you put up the poster?" Y/N asked. " Yeah. It's hanging near my closet." I said. " Hehe. Your headphones are currently hanging on my bedpost." Y/N said. " Hehe. Good." I said. I took a deep breath and gathered up all my courage. " Hey, Y/N. There's something I need to tell you." I said.

" What is it?" They asked. " I like you. I like you a lot. Maybe we can hang out again sometime?" I asked. " Yeah. I'd like that. How about next Friday?" Y/N said. " That works for me." I said. " Great. See ya then. Love you." Y/N said. " Love you too." I said. I hung up the phone and flopped on my bed. " Now I just have to keep this from everyone. Including Asmo." I said. I then fell asleep, thinking about Y/N.

A/N: Done. I hope that was good. I tried to stay to Levi's personality as best as I could. But I hope you like it.