1K Special: All 7 Brothers x Female!Reader

Y/N's POV

" I don't believe it. I thought you were joking." Diavolo said out of shock. " Well this complicates things." Barbatos said. " Now you see why I called you." I said. " Yeah. But how do we get them back to normal?" Diavolo asked. We then turned our heads to face 7 adorable babies. The brothers turned into babies! It's not a complicated story but I think we need some context on how this happened.

Flashback

" Good morning everyone!" I said as I walked into the dining hall. " Good morning Y/N." Lucifer said to me as he sorted some paperwork. " Morning...Y/N." Beel said to me as he was stuffing his face. " Hey Y/N." Levi said. " Why are you so peppy in the mornings? I'm still sleepy." Belphie said. I just looked at him. " Good morning Y/N. And how is my beautiful kitten on this beautiful morning?" Asmo asked as he pulled me in for a hug.

" I'm good. But you're sort of crushing me." He let go of me. I then sat down and began to eat.
" Hey. Where are Mammon and Satan. I haven't seen them all morning." I said. Lucifer looked up from his paperwork. " Nothing good ever comes from those two being together." He said. He looked like he was about to kill someone. It sent shivers down my spine.

" I think Mammon went to go and help Satan prepare some pancakes." Levi said. " Now I'm definitely suspicious." Lucifer said. Then Mammon and Satan came out with a huge tray of pancakes. " Here you are. Lucifer, why don't you have the first bite?" Mammon said. " Okay Mammon, Satan. What are you planning?" Lucifer asked.

" What? Nothing." Mammon said. " Why would we be planning something?" Satan asked. Beel noticed the pancakes and started eating them. " Ooh pancakes. I just have to make sure the syrup doesn't get into my perfect hair." Asmo said. He began eating it. " Hmm pancakes. I guess I'll have a few. Y/N. Why don't you have some too." Belphie said. He and I started to eat the pancakes.

" Ooh a tower of pancakes. Just like the ones that were made in Ruri-chan's sleepover episode where they held an eating contest to see who could the most pancakes." Levi said. He began eating. " Wait. You all ate some?!" Satan said. " Yeah. And here's some for the three of you." Asmo said. He then stuffed some into Lucifer's, Satan's, and Mammon's mouths.

" Spit it out Satan!" Mammon said as he wiped his tongue with a napkin. " Too late." Satan said.
They were both panicking. " Okay. What did you two do?!" Lucifer asked. He was clearly mad.
" Well uh..." Mammon started but then he was cut off by a baby crying. We all turned to face Beel. He turned into a Baby. " Beel? What the heck!" Levi said.

" SATAN! MAMMON!" Lucifer said. " Uh-oh." Mammon said. " WHAT DID YOU TWO DO!" He said.
" It was suppose to be a prank on you. Mammon got a potion from a witch that will turn whoever drinks it turns into a baby. He consulted me about the prank and we decided to make the pancakes and put the potion inside. But we didn't factor in that everyone else would want some." Satan said.

" You two are hopeless." I said. I then heard more babies crying. I turned to face Belphie, Levi, and Asmo. They all turned into babies. " When this wears off, you are so dead." Lucifer said. He then turned into a baby. Along with Satan and Mammon. I then sat at the table with 7 babies around me." Oh man. What do I do?" I thought. I then took a deep breath. " I'll call Diavolo." I said.

End of Flashback

So that's what happened. " So how do we reverse this?" I asked. " You just have to wait until the morning. I know what potion Mammon got and the effects should wear off around the morning. And the potion has no effect on humans so you should be fine." Barbatos said. " How do you know what potion Mammon got?" I asked. " That's for me to know and you to find out." Barbatos said. He smiled.