Lucifer x Reader

A/N: Credit to the artist on this picture.

Y/N's POV

" Keep up Y/N! We're going to be late!" Mammon said. " I'm coming! I'm coming!" I said. I gave a little yawn. Levi has been coming to my room for the last 5 days to play video games. He's been keeping me up all night. And once Mammon found out, he started coming. I've been trying to sleep in, but now I'm going to be late.

" You and Levi had to keep me up all night gaming." I said. " Well if ya didn't have Levi over all the time, I wouldn't have been in ya room." He said. " Levi just invited himself in. Honestly, you're such a tsundere." I said. Mammon just looked at me.

We made it to class. But we were ten minutes late. " You're late. Take your seats. You're lucky I don't send you both to detention." The teacher said. I bowed and apologized. Mammon just scoffed and took his seat. I sat down and rested my head on my desk.

But I felt someone poking me. I turned to face Mammon. " I didn't get to do the homework last night. Can I ' borrow ' yours?" He asked. " If by borrow you mean steal, no." I said. " Aww, k'mon. Please?" He said. I got up and slammed my hands on my desk. " I SAID NO!" I said.

Everyone looked at us. " Y/n and Mammon. You both have detention after school." The teacher said. " Ugh." I said. After school, Mammon and I went to detention. He started playing around with the items in the classroom. I decided to try and get some work done. 

" K'mon Y/N. You have to stop doin' so much work." He said. " It's because of you I have all this work. You have some too. Why don't you start on yours." I said. " Nah. I like having fun." Mammon said. " Oh really?" We heard someone say. Mammon was pinned to the wall. I turned to face Lucifer.

" Well if you enjoy having fun, then you can have fun cleaning the House of Lamentation for the next two weeks. And also making dinner for a month." He said. " K'mon. You don't have to be that harsh." Mammon said. " Then how about I string you from the rafters?" Lucifer said with his normal smile.

He took Mammon by the ear and dragged him out of the classroom. He returned later with his normal expression still on his face. " Tell me you didn't hurt Mammon too much?" I said. " There won't be any physically wounds. But there might be mental ones." Lucifer said. I stepped back a bit. " So why did you two get detention?" He asked me.

" Mammon didn't finish his homework and asked if he could copy mine. I said no. But I also slammed my hands on my desk." I said. " Hmm. Okay. Come with me." Lucifer said. " Where are we going?" I asked. " We're going to my room. You're going to continue your work there." He said.

One thing that I learned is to never say no to Lucifer. So I nodded and followed him. We got there and he let me in. " I have some paper work to do. You can sit on the couch and do your work. If you need anything just ask." Lucifer said. I nodded. He went to his desk and do his work. I laid on the couch and started my work. 

It took a while but I finally finished. " Done." I said. I peeked up at Lucifer. He was still doing his paperwork. " He needs to learn to take a break." I said. I checked my D.D.D. There were 15 messages from Levi on it. They were all about my location. He wanted to play some games again. 

" Ugh." I said. I turned off my D.D.D and started to fall asleep on the couch. " Maybe just a quick nap." I said. I fell asleep after that.

Lucifer's POV

" Ugh. Done." I said. My paperwork was finally finished. " Time to go to bed." I said. I went to the couch to see if Y/N was done with their work. But to my surprise, Y/N was asleep. I had a feeling the they were tired. " Fast asleep. Hm." I said with a smile.

I picked Y/N up bridal style and carried Y/N to my bed. " Sorry about this. If I carry you to your room, my brothers will make a big deal about it." I said. I climbed in next to them. I moved Y/N closer and put their head on my chest. " Goodnight Y/N. You'll sleep peacefully in my arms." I said. I then fell asleep with Y/N next to me.

A/N: Done. I hope you all liked it. I will do oneshots with all of the characters in Obey Me. Request will be opened eventually.