When They're Jealous

A/N: This is a request from @kristyhoney301. Enjoy!

Your lover sees you talking with someone and gets extremely jealous. 

Lucifer: He would walk up to you and the person and introduce himself to the person saying that he's your boyfriend. Once the other person left he immediately took you back to the House of Lamentation and up to his room. " It seems you've forgotten who you belong to. let me give you a reminder." He said.

Mammon: Would immediately hug you from behind and pull you into his chest. The person you were talking to decided to take their leave. " Never forget that you belong to the Great Mammon alright?" He said.

Levi: He would walk up to you two and grasp your hand tightly. " It's seems my boyfriend and i have to leave." You said. You and the other person exchanged goodbyes and went off with Levi.
" I'm so relieved you called me your boyfriend. I was worried that other person stole you away from me." Levi said.

Satan: Same as Lucifer.

Asmo: Would run to you and hug you really tightly. " Y/N! Please don't leave me for this person!" He would say while crying into your shoulder. It took you forever to pry him off of you.

Beel: After you finished talking to the person, he hugged you and pulled you into his chest. 
" Can you give me some attention now?" He would say.

Belphie:  Glare at the person you were talking to. " Get away from my boyfriend/girlfriend." Belphie would say. the other person would be so afraid of Belphie that he would run for the hills. " Tonight I will remind you who you belong to." He said. 

Diavolo: When this boy gets jealous, he gets jealous. He literally wanted to put throw the person who you were talking to out of the Devildom. It took both you and Barbatos to calm him down. He was very close to summoning the royal guard to take the person out.

Barbatos: The only thing Barbatos did was walk up to you and put his hand on your shoulder. 
" Sweetheart, let's go somewhere else." He said. The way he smiled terrified the person you were talking to and they ran off. Barbatos chuckled after that. 

Simeon: Would actually join in on the conversation. While you were talking, he would put his arms around you to make sure the other person knew you were taken.

Luke: Grab onto your waist and start crying. " I'm still your favorite right?" He would ask.

Solomon: Literally considered cursing the person. 

Mephistopheles: Would literally be annoying. " Y/N! Why are you still talking to that person? Pay more attention to meeee!" He would say.

Raphael: If he went anywhere near the other person, the other person would immediately back away. 

Thirteen: Tried to take the person's soul.