Raphael x Angel!Reader Pt.2

A/N: This is a request from @MyluckyMoon. Enjoy! 

Raphael's POV

" Oi? You gonna sleep all day?" I heard someone ask me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a bright light. " Is that...the sun?" I thought to myself. I moved my arm up to cover my eyes a bit since the sun was in them. " I thought the sun didn't shine in the Devildom." I thought to myself. I then heard shuffling next to me. I turned my head to see the source of the noise. My eyes widened and I almost started to cry. The person I saw was Y/N. " Y/N?" I asked. " Morning." They said. I slowly sat up and stared at her. " What's wrong? Something on my face?" They asked. 
" This can't be real. This has to be a spell. A dream even. This isn't real." I thought to myself.

Y/N leaned in close and put their hand up to my forehead. " You don't feel warm so you don't have a fever. You must've had a bad dream then." They said. Tears started going down my cheeks. " Raphael, what's wrong?" They asked. I immediately hugged them. " You're here. You're alive. I thought I lost you." I said. " Lost me? You're talking nonsense my friend. Maybe after the reunion we can go and train." They said. " Reunion?" I asked. " Hey Y/N! Raphael!" I heard someone say. We both turned to the source of the noise. I was shocked by who I saw coming over to us. It was the brothers. They were all in their angel clothes and had white wings.

" It feels so good to be back!" Mammon said. " We can finally eat Celestial Realm food again. And Belphie, you can sleep in the sun." Beel said. Belphie nodded. " It'll feel nice to sleep in the sun again." Belphie said. " Not to mention the gorgeous rays on my skin. I'll look so good in the sun." Asmo said. " Ugh, I just wanna stay in my room on days like this." Levi said. " Not now Levi! We're having a reunion with our friends." Mammon said. " All of you better behave. I don't want to have to go back to the Devildom because of your foolishness." Lucifer said. " You guys are impossible. I missed your antics." Y/N said as they walked over to them. They all started talking in a group. " This is a dream. It has to be. But to be honest....I don't want to wake up." I thought to myself.

Third Person POV

" This is the Celestial Realm..." Belphie said in shock. The human exchange student looked around in awe at the sight. " I see what's going on. We must be in Raphael's dream." Belphie said. Belphie looked around and spotted Raphael. " Look, there he is. And he's not alone...." Belphie said. Both he and the exchange student looked over to Raphael and the people he was with. He was with the Seven Brothers. They were in their angel form. There was also another angel with them. The angel was Y/N. " Man, I don't believe it. We finally made it back to the Celestial Realm!" Mammon said. " I honestly never thought the day would come when we'd be forgiven, and return to this place in our original form." Lucifer said.

" It certainly took you long enough." Raphael said. " Yeah! I thought I'd have to go down there and drag you back up myself." Y/N said. " Don't say that Y/N." Asmo said. " Yes. This is a happy occasion." Lucifer said. " I'm glad to be back in my angel form but I did look pretty cute as a demon." Asmo said. " You're lucky Asmo. I'm still the same, sad otaku on the inside." Levi said as he looked down. " Don't talk like that Levi. We're finally back ion the Celestial Realm. And we can finally hear Raphael sing again." Lucifer said. " I'm going to go and do some reading. There are so many more books in the Celestial Realm than in the Devildom." Satan said. 

" Plus you can get food right from the source here." Beel said. " How can you still be hungry after I made you all of those treats?" Another voice asked. Luke was also present in the group. But he was so short that neither Belphie or the exchange student saw him in the group. " They're all smiling. They look so happy." Belphie said. " What's wrong Belphie? What are you doing standing over there?" Raphael asked. Both Belphie and the exchange student turned their attention to him. " Yeah! Haven't you wanted to come back here? You should join in the festivities." Y/N said as they came over to us. " It is really nice here. It's so nice and comfortable." Belphie said. " That reminds me, Michael wanted all of us to join us for tea up in the observatory later. You'll be joining us right?" Raphael said with a smile.