When It's Your Time of the Month( Female Reader)

Lucifer: Would literally go into caring boyfriend mode. He would get you pain killers, chocolates, heating pads, etc. What ever you needed he would get you. Also expect to be cuddled a lot.

Mammon: Would think you're dying since there was a lot of blood. Once you explained to him it was your time of the month, he would make sure that you had everything you needed. He would also make sure to keep away from you because of the mood swings. Oh, and he would forbid you from sleeping on his bed since he didn't want his sheets to get bloody.

Levi: Would faint. Thought you hurt yourself and that you were dying. You'd have to take care of him while dealing with your cramps. 

Satan: He was unfazed. He read enough books to know about periods. He'd get you anything you'd need and you'd cuddle him while he reads you a story.

Asmo: Sad. Why? You aren't pregnant. Promises to get you pregnant when your period is done.

Beel: He would be sad since he doesn't like seeing you in pain. He'd share all of his food with you and cuddle with you until you felt better.

Belphie: He would bring you up to the attic so he could care for you without being teased or interrupted by his brothers. He'd bring over a lot of pillows and toasty blankets so you could feel comfortable and cuddle with you until your cramps went away.

Diavolo: Poor baby was crying when you said you were in pain from cramps. He went to Barbatos for help. Barbatos made you some comforting tea, brought lots of chocolate, and got you pain killer. After that Diavolo and you spent the day cuddling in bed.

Barbatos: Brought you everything you needed to feel comfortable. However, he was a little weary of your mood swings and tried to deal with him the best he could. For example: You got mad at him for no reason, was sad that you yelled at him, got mad again cause you were crying, and then felt sad again soince you were mad.

Simeon: Same as Lucifer.

Luke: Would freak out and go to Simeon. Simeon would be the one taking care of you. Luke would go into full baking mode and bake you all of your favorite sweets.

Solomon: Would use magic to make you feel better. He'd also cuddle you if you were still uncomfortable. 

Mephistopheles: Would have his servants do everything for you. He'd be grossed out by the blood so much that he'd sleep in another room. You got pissed at him after you were better.

Raphael: Cuddles! Lots and lots of cuddles. He'd get you anything you needed and then cuddle.

Thirteen: She'd try everything to make you feel better but fail miserably at it. She had to swallow her pride and ask Solomon for help.