Rainy Day Scenario

A/N: You and him wanted to have a fun day on the town but it started raining. You were both forced to stay inside.

Lucifer: You two would head down to his secret study and listen to all of his old records. He would also dance with you to some of them too.

Mammon: You two played card games until he kept losing. Then you watched a movie. It was a pretty basic rainy day.

Levi: Games all day!

Satan: You two would read in his room. You both enjoyed the peace and quiet.

Asmo(Oh man): He would insist on having you do a rainy day photo shoot. After taking pictures, your clothes were soaked. So you changed into one of his outfits. He kept complimenting on how cute you looked and eventually it turned into a make out session. You wondered if he purposely wanted to do a photo shoot so you would have to change into something of his.

Beel: You two spent the whole day cooking different types of food. Beel thought this would be the perfect moment to perfect some of his favorite recipes. Of course you had to stop him from eating the ingredients.

Belphie: Sleep.

Diavolo: You two would just relax by the fire and play board games. He wouldn't want you to leave when the storm was done so you stayed the night.
It was pretty eventful

Barbatos: He was actually too busy serving Diavolo for you two to do anything. He promised to make it up to you though.

Simeon: He would spend the day working on his next book while you helped him. You would sit on his lap and he would pat your head while he worked. Just being next to him made him happy.

Luke: You had to comfort him since he was afraid of the thunder. When he was calned down enough you took him outside and splashed around in the puddles.

Solomon: He would take you on a walk around town. No rain could stop you two from going out.