When you get sick

You weren't present at school so he went to go check on you. When he went to your room, he found that you were sick.

Lucifer: He stayed by your side until you felt better. He provided everything that you would need to feel better. However he kept cuddling to a minimum because he didn't want to get sick.

Mammon: He freaked out. He had no idea what to do so he went to Lucifer. Lucifer told him exactly what to do and he surprisingly did it. He didn't stay in your room though since he didn't want to get sick.

Levi: He stayed with you and you guys played games all day. When you fell asleep, he would save the game that you were playing and play a gacha game on his phone until you woke up.

Satan: He provided you with whatever medicine you needed and stayed with you. He read books while you rested up. 

Asmo: He gave you a private spa treatment because he didn't want you to feel ugly when you were sick. 

Beel: He was super sad that you couldn't stomach a ton of food but he still stayed with you until you got better. He made sure that you ate enough to feel better but not too much that you'd get sick again.

Belphie:  You two spent the day in bed. He held you close to his chest while you two slept. You got better pretty quick.

Diavolo: He was super nervous when you got sick. He was afraid that you caught some weird Devildom disease that would kill you. He summoned his royal physician while Barbatos tried to calm him down. When he found out it was only a common cold, he made sure you got the best treatment possible to feel better.

Barbatos: Diavolo gave him the day off so he could take care of you. He spent the whole day making sure you had everything you needed to feel better. After all, he is still a butler.

Simeon: Similar to Lucifer he stayed by your side and made sure you had everything you needed to get better. You two cuddled a lot because he wanted to make sure you got better quickly. Sadly, that caused him get sick.

Luke: Poor baby was sad all day. He had no idea what to do so he called Simeon. Simeon actually ended up taking care of you while Luke was freaking out.

Solomon: He would make you special remedies so you would feel better. He would try making you food, but you would say that you weren't hungry. In reality, the food would've made you sicker.