Snow Day Scenario

Lucifer: You two would head down to his private study and listen to some old records while drinking hot cocoa. When slow songs played, he'd dance with you to them.

Mammon: He would take you out for some hot cocoa and you two would walk around town looking at the falling snow.

Levi: He would invite you to his room to play games. You two would snuggle up in blankets and play games all day.

Satan: He would go out looking for stray cats and bring them inside to keep warm. When you entered his room, you found it filled with cats.

Asmo: Snowy day photo shoot for Devilgram.

Beel: Staying inside provided Beel with some necessary time to workout. So while he did that, you would make him tons of warm food to give him energy. However you have to prevent him from eating the snow since he said it would be perfect for shaved ice.

Belphie: You two would sneak up to the attic, wrap yourselves in a ton of blankets, and sleep the whole day. Its Belphie. What else would you expect him to do?

Diavolo: He would insist you go outside with him to play in the snow. Even though he's the future demon king, he still acts like a child.

Barbatos: Ice skating. Surprisingly, he's  a really good skater.

Simeon: You and him w oi yld spend the day baking. Each of the baked goods you guys created were designed to look like something you'd find in the snow.

Luke: Same as Diavolo, you and him would play outside in the snow. He would get cold easily so you two would go inside for some hot cocoa.

Solomon: He would actually be training you on how to manipulate ice and snow to your will. After the training he put you through, you wished it didnt snow.