Thirteen Catch Up

A/N: The final new character.

When she realizes she has feelings for you: Y/N's POV " Thanks for the sweet Luke. See ya later." I said. Luke waved goodbye and went with Simeon back to Purgatory Hall. I decided to sit in the garden and enjoy the sweets. " Mmm~ Luke makes the best sweets." I said. " Ooh is that some sweets I spy you eating Y/N?" I heard someone say. I turned to see Thirteen. " Oh hey Thirteen. Luke made me these sweets. Do you want some?" I asked. " Yes please. Even though I don't like angels I do like Luke's sweets." She said. She sat down and I handed her some sweets. We began eating them. " You have a bit of chocolate on your mouth. Let me get it." I said. I wiped it off of her mouth. " There." I said with a smile. Thirteen stared at me and blushed. " T-Thank you." She said. I ate another sweet. " I think I'm in love." She said under her breath.

How she confesses: Y/N's POV " Y/N!" Thirteen said as she ran up and hugged me. " Woah Thirteen! I'm gonna fall over." I said. " Don't worry I'll catch you. After all, as your faithful girlfriend I need to keep you safe." She said. " G-Girlfriend?!" I asked. " Yep. You're mine now Y/N so I hope you know what you're in for." She said with a smirk.

First Kiss: You were eating sweets and got some chocolate on you. She wiped it away with a kiss.

Where she likes to kiss you: Everywhere.

When you wear her clothes: " Aahh! You look so cute in my outfit Y/N! We should match more often."

When she's drunk: Total party animal.

When she walks in on you changing: She sat down to wait for you but you kicked her out until you were finish. You scolded her and told her to knock next time.

When you walk in on her changing: She called you a pervert and threatened to take your soul if you didn't leave. She didn't talk to you for a week.

Halloween special:  You didn't do anything with her because she was too busy collecting souls that night.

Vacation: You two would go sightseeing around the world.

When you get sick: She would take care of you until you got better. She acted like a mother towards you. She didn't want you dying yet.

When she gets sick: You actually got Solomon's help since you didn't know how reapers would act when they're sick.

Sleeping position

When you're drunk: She'd get drunk along with you and you two would party

Beach Day: You guys spent the idea day doing beach stuff. She got extremely jealous when others would stare at you. You had to stop her from taking their souls.

Rainy Day: You two would play out in the rain and splash each other with water.

Snow Day Scenario: You two would wear cute outfits and stroll around town taking pictures in different areas.

Body Swap: you both enjoyed being each other but the brothers were afraid because you kept threatening to take their souls when they missed behaved. Mammon couldn't look at you for a week.

Band Scenario: She would want to be the lead but wouldn't be because she's tone-deaf. So she would be a dancer or bass player.