When they meet your parents

A/N: You took a trip to the human world and brought them along. You went over to your parents' place and they met them. 

Lucifer: Were very charmed by his demeanor. They thought he was a complete gentleman and felt like you found the perfect man. Your mom thought he was very handsome.

Mammon: Mammon was flustered the entire time. He was sweating and shaking. " Y/N I'm so nervous!" He whispered to you. Thankfully for mammon you couldn't stay that long and left after an hour. Mammon fainted when he got into the car. While you guys were driving, you received a call from your dad about his wallet going missing. 

Levi: Was awkward the entire time. Ended up hiding his face in his hoodie. Your dad didn't like him but your mom thought he was cute. He ended up crying and hiding himself in his blankets when you guys returned home. 

Satan: Was very polite to your parents. You parents were impressed with how smart he was and your mom enjoyed his book recommendations. 

Asmo: Your dad hated him. He kept trying to flirt with your mom. But your mom thought it was sweet and invited him back for another visit.

Beel: Your parents were a bit intimidated by his size but grew to love him since he was such a big teddy bear. Your mom was also super impressed with how much he ate.

Belphie: Was pretty polite when meeting your parents. Your parents liked him a lot and found that you were happy to be with him. However, Belphie ended up falling asleep on your mom's lap.

Diavolo: Your parents loved him. He bought your mom flowers and was very respectful to your dad. When they found out he was a prince, they almost fainted.

Barbatos: Went full on butler mode and did everything for your parents. He did the cooking and cleaning for your mom and tidied up the yard for you dad. You parents said he was like a housewife and your mom was happy that you'd never have to lift a finger when he's around.

Simeon: Was very polite when meeting your parents. He invited them to the cafe and your mom was surprised with how successful it was. They were also impressed by the food as well. " You chose good Y/N. This one will always be brining in the money." Your mom whispered to you.

Luke: Your parents thought he was adorable. He made them some sweets for them to make a good impression. Your mom was gushing over Luke since he was so adorable.

Solomon: Your parents thought he was mysterious. They kept their guard up around him. However, they were happy that you were happy.

Mephistopheles: He showered your parents with a ton of gifts. He wanted them to like him and he thought buying them things would make that happen. It didn't win over your dad that much but your mom almost fainted when she found out he was rich.

Raphael: He was actually pretty shy and quiet during the whole visit. He also held your hand the entire time since he was nervous. Your parents thought he was sweet though.

Thirteen: Your parents were a bit concerned when they saw how crazy and loud she was. She was also a little rude to them which didn't go over well with them. Your parents didn't approve but you didn't care. You still loved her anyways.