Simeon x Angel!Reader

A/N: Credit to the artist on this pic.

Simeon's POV

" WHAT?! We have to go to school with Demons?!" Luke said. " Yes. Th eDemon Prince has requested that we should try out an exchange program and our Father has chosen you two." Micheal said to us. My friend Luke and I were both summoned to speak with Michael about urgent business. But we didn't think it would be this.

 Apparently, the Demon Prince proposed the idea to have an exchange program with all three realms to promote unity between the realms. I am excited but also shocked. I never thought in a million years that I would be chosen. Of course, Luke is freaking out.

" I can't believe we have to go to school with demons. It's unheard of." Luke said as we walked out. " Calm down. It's just for one school year." I said to reassure Luke. " Yeah. One year of horror." He said. I gave a little chuckle. " Well. I have to get going." I said. " You have to leave? But I need to vent to you more." Luke said.

" He's just  like a little puppy." I thought. " Sorry Luke. But I'm going to go meet Y/N." I said. Y/N and I have been friends since childhood. He'll/She'll want to know what my meeting was about.
" Ooh. You mean your boyfriend/girlfriend?" " Luke said. " We're not dating." I said. " You can keep saying that. But I can tell what's going on between you two." Luke said. He walked away.

" Doubtful." I said. I then walked to Y/N's house. " Huh. He/She said that they were waiting for me but-" I was cut off. " Ambush!" I heard someone yell. I looked up to see Y/N. He/She then jumped on me and I fell to the ground. " Got ya." They said.

" No fair. I wasn't ready." I said. " Duh. That's why they call it an ambush." Y/N said. We both got up. " Let's go get something to eat." I said. " KK." Y/N said. We went to our favorite boba tea shop. I got a strawberry base boba tea while Y/N got mango. 

Y/N's POV

" So? How was your meeting?" I asked. " Um hey. Have you ever tried the watermelon base tea? I tried it once with Luke and it tasted amazing." Simeon said. " No I haven't. But you didn't answer my question." I said. " Have you also tried the pineapple ones they're-" I cut him off. " Simeon. What's wrong?" I asked. 

" Nothing is wrong. Why do you ask?" He said. " You've been dodging my question about the meeting and now you're lying. We've been friends since we were kids. You can tell me anything." I said. I took his hand in mine. " I've been chosen for an exchange program in the Devildom." He said.

" Wait what?" I said. " The Demon Prince proposed the idea of an exchange program between the three realms. Micheal said that Luke and I were chosen for the program. I'm leaving tomorrow." He said. I sat there in shock. " Simeon's leaving for a whole year?" I thought.

" I didn't want to tell you because I didn't know how you would react." He said. " So you were just going to keep this from me?! We're you going to leave without telling me anything?!" I asked. I was clearly mad. " I was going to tell you. I just needed to wait for the right time." He said.

" But when was that going to be. Today, tomorrow, when you're already in the Devildom?!" I said. Simeon just looked at me. I guess he didn't know I could get that mad. " I need to leave. I have to finish packing and getting everything settled. See you later Y/N." Simeon said. " If that's how it is then, I hope you get eaten by a demon. Or worse, turn into one!" I said. I then ran out of the shop crying.

I went home and scurried up to my room. " Why does he have to be like that?" I asked myself. Simeon has always been the one to keep secrets from me. Even when he knows I'll be there for him no matter what.

Flashback

" We've got some more wounded over here!" Another angel said. " Dammit. Why'd they have to rebel against our father. Didn't they know we would crush them." I said as I was tending to my wounds. The Celestial war just ended and we came out victorious. " These wounds aren't that bad. So I'll be fine." I said.

I then started to look around for Simeon. He was pulled into fighting as well. " I hope he's okay." I said. to myself. I walked through the battlefield. I saw corpses of fallen angel and rebellious warriors as well as wound people too. " Please be alive Simeon. You have to be." I thought. 

I then saw Simeon standing at the edge of the Celestial realm. He was looking down at the Devildom. " Simeon! Thank goodness you're alright! I thought I would never see you again!" I said. But Simeon didn't respond. Instead, he just hugged me and started to cry. " What's wrong?" I asked. " Nothing. I just needed a hug." He said. 

Something seemed off about him. But I shrugged it off. Eventually I found out the Lucifer and his brothers were sent down to the Devildom and their sister Lilith was killed in the war. Simeon was always close to Lucifer. He thought of Lucifer as the brother he never had. When I found out about this, I confronted Simeon.

" How could you keep this from me?! You should've told me! Why didn't you!?" I asked him. " It was none of your concern. This was my loss to deal with. Not yours." He said. " I don't care! You can always come to me when something is bothering you. I don't like worrying about you!" I said. Simeon then smiled. " Thanks Y/N. From now on, no more secrets." Simeon said.

End of Flashback

I woke up to the sun hitting my eyes. " Must've cried myself to sleep." I said. I checked the time. 
" 8:00am. Simeon should be leaving soon. Well good riddance. He was never going to tell me anyways." I said. I then looked down. 

" Why have I been worrying about you so much Simeon? Why do I care that you're lying to me?" I said. Simeon and I have been friends since childhood. But I've never felt this way about him before. His perfect skin, his perfect hair, his beautiful eyes. Just everything about him is perfect.

" Omg. I'm in love with Simeon! I have to tell him before he leaves." I said. I then ran out of my house and to the main gateway. " I need to make it. I need to see him before he leaves." I thought. I ran to the gateway. " Are you two ready to leave?" I heard Micheal say to Simeon and Luke.

" I hate this but I'm ready." Luke said. " Yeah. I'm ready." I heard Simeon say. " Wait! Simeon!" I said. " Y/N. Why are you here? I thought you wanted to get rid of me." Simeon said. " I'm so sorry for everything I said. I didn't mean it. You just drive me crazy! And you worry me when you don't tell me everything. I just want you to be okay because I care about you Simeon. And I-" I was cut off by Simeon kissing me.

I kissed back of course. Micheal covered Luke eyes. He was too young to see this. We broke after a while. "Okay. Now that was an ambush." I said. Simeon gave a little chuckle. " Ahem* It's time to go." Micheal said. " Oh yeah. Sorry." Simeon said. " What happened? Did I miss something?" Luke asked. " I'll tell you when you're older." Micheal said. Luke made a pouting face.

Simeon and I gave a little chuckle. " Wait for me. Okay?" Simeon said to me. " Of course I will." I said. " Great. I love you." Simeon said. " I love you too." I said. He and Luke then walked off to the Devildom. And I'll be waiting for him to return so we can spend everyday together.

A/N: Done. I hope you liked it. Next is a Luke x Demon!Reader.