When They Use Kabedon On You

A/N: If you don't know what Kabedon is, it's this:

Lucifer: Would do it at random moments in school, in public places

Lucifer: Would do it at random moments in school, in public places. Everyone would just stare at you. " Let me make one thing clear to all of you: he/she is mine. If any of you try to take him/her, you'll have to answer to me." He would say to the crowd. 

Mammon: He'd try doing it but got flustered when he saw your blushing face. He started blushing too. Let's just say you both made each other flustered. 

Levi:  This is one of the only times you've seen his serious side. He considers Kabedon ass a very sacred anime thing to do with the person you like. He believes it can lead to more eventful things if performed correctly. So whenever he did it, it would always be very hot and he'd end up seducing you.

Satan: He'd mostly do it in the library when you're grabbing a book. " Oh sorry, I'm just going to grab this book." He'd always say as an excuse. 

Asmo: He would try being serious about it but end up complimenting himself for making you look so flustered. 

Beel:  He would do it and be all serious about it. Then he would ask you if you have any food.
" You did Kabedon just to ask me if i had anything to eat?" You asked. " Well how else was i going to get your attention?" Beel asked.

Belphie: He would do it whenever he was jealous. " Stay away from my man/woman." He would say.

Diavolo: Levi told him about it so he tried it on you. " So what did you think? Do you find me even more irresistible?" He would ask.

Barbatos: Would always do it when he's working. " What can I say? I'm one hell of a butler." He would say.

Simeon: Same as Lucifer, he would do it in public places. " Why is your face so red? Do you find this embarrassing?" He would ask.

Luke: He would attempt to do it but because of his height, he wouldn't be able to do it properly. 

Solomon: Same as Lucifer. 

Mephistopheles: Whenever he'd greet you at school he would do it.

Raphael: Would do it when he's angry or annoyed so you could be seduced into helping him with his 'stress relief'. " We're going to my room now." He would say. 

Thirteen:  Would do it whenever asking you out. " Hey cutie~Want to go on a date with me? I promise i won't take your soul if you say no." She would say.