Mephistopheles Catch Up

A/N: Three new characters were added to Obey Me a couple of months ago and now they will be added in the scenarios. But First, a little bit of catch up.

When he catches feelings for you: " Tch. I can't believe I was demoted. Can't Lucifer take a joke? It has to be his angel genes showing." I said as I walked through the empty hallway. It was discovered that I created the Prince Lucifer and Princess Diavolo stickers and Lucifer demoted me in the RAD Newspaper Club. While I don't want to pursue professional journalism, I don't want to be demoted from it. " He's just as bad as that Y/N everyone is obsessing over. I mean what's so great about that human? He/She is so annoying, optimistic, handsome/beautiful." I said. I stopped when I said the last part. " D-Did I just call Y/N handsome/beautiful?!" I thought. I shook my head. " Calm down Mephistopheles. You didn't just call your future husband/wife handsome/beautiful." I said. I internally screamed at what I said. " Why am I saying these things? Did I fall in love with Y/N?" I asked myself.

When he confesses: " Damn I'm late for the student council meeting." I said as I ran through the halls. With all of the extra classes I've been taking, I've been late for my club meetings. " I hope Lucifer won't get mad." I said. I went to the great hall but it was empty. Well semi-empty. " What are you doing here Mephistopheles?" I asked. " The meeting was canceled. I decided to work on my article in here. Away from annoying distractions." He said, glaring at me. " What's that supposed to mean? You find me annoying or something?" I asked. " Yes. Annoyingly handsome/beautiful." Mephistopheles said under his breath. " What?" I asked. He got up and slammed his hands on the desk. He then pulled me forward and pinned me to the desk. His papers went everywhere. " You listen to me right now. You will live me and only me. Forget about the love of the brothers, Diavolo, Barbatos, or those angels. I'm the only person you can love." Mephistopheles said. " O-Okay." I said with a dark blush coating my face. 

First Kiss: While he was working, he asked you to sit on his lap. You did and he kissed you.

Where he likes to kiss: Lips, neck, and hand.

When you wear his clothes: " I always knew you couldn't get enough of me. Now you're stealing my outfits." 

When he's drunk: He stared creating drunk stickers of all the brothers as princesses as well as more Diavolo and Lucifer stickers. He got in huge trouble with Lucifer because of it. 

When he walks in on you changing: " This is the first time I've ever got to see your body. I've been waiting to." He said. You kicked him out of your room before he tried anything.

When you walk in on him changing: " It's dangerous walking into my room when I'm getting changed Y/N. You're making me want to try things that a demon shouldn't do with a human."

What you guys do on Halloween: He would take you to the Demon Lord's castle and you'd wreck the place on the outside. Diavolo was a little mad but brushed it off. Barbatos on the other hand was furious and had you both clean it up. 

When you guys go on vacation: You would take him around the Devildom actually. You learned that he was raised extremely rich and that he barely spends time around the common parts of the Devildom. He never had a burger before or other common delicacies so you took him to try some. He enjoyed it. 

When you get sick: He would pay for the best doctors to treat you. He didn't want his lover dying on him.

When he gets sick: You would try your best to take care of him. He did try working on some of his articles but you had to stop him.

Sleeping positions: 

When you're drunk: He would take advantage of you and have a make out session with you

When you're drunk: He would take advantage of you and have a make out session with you. You made sure to scold him the next morning for taking advantage of your drunken state.

Beach Day Scenario: You two would spend the day walking along the beach and going swimming. He was more that pleased when you asked him to put sunscreen on your back.

Rainy Day Scenario: You two would have a make out session. It was one you actually agreed to this time. ( The other times you were either drunk or seduced by him)

Snow Day Scenario: You two would throw snowballs at the brothers, Diavolo, and Barbatos. Lucifer was pissed and the brothers vowed to get back at you. Let's just say that RAD was filled with snow by the end of the day.

Body Swap: The brothers were confused why Mephistopheles was acting so nice to Lucifer and Diavolo and why you were acting so cold to them.You had a lot to explain afterwards.

Role in a band: Lead singer, backup singer, guitar player, bass player, etc. You name it, he'll do it.