When your family finds out about their identity

A/N: You were visiting your family for a little get together when they found out about your lover's identity as a demon/reaper/angel/or powerful sorcerer.

Lucifer: They were shocked but eventually calmed down. They always thought Lucifer was a weird name for a human.

Mammon: Everyone hid their money and wallets when they found out he was the Avatar of Greed. Mammon felt sad since he knew your family would never trust him again.

Levi: They were surprised that a demon could have such an awkward personality. They started teasing him a bit too. However; when Levi summoned Lotan, they all were afraid of him. Once you returned to the House of Lamentation, he cried while hugging you. " Your family hates me now!" He would say.

Satan: They would be super polite as to not infer his wrath. He felt a little bad for scaring them.

Asmo: Everyone was a bit disgusted when they found out Asmo was the Avatar of Lust. Your family started taking bets on how many people he slept with. He got really defensive because of this. " I may have slept with a lot of people but Y/N will be the person I'll be sleeping with from now on." He would say.

Beel: Your family finally understood why he had such a huge appetite. They made sure to bring him lots of food.

Belphie: When he was asleep, everyone was a quiet as a mouse. They were afraid of what might happen if they awaken the Avatar of Sloth. 

Diavolo: Holy crap did everyone freak out. Not only they were afraid that he was a demon. But they got even more afraid when they found out he was the prince of all demons. They were literally pampering him and that made him feel a bit sad. He just wanted to be treated like everyone else. You guys left the get together early and spent some time at the castle together. Being with you improved his mood.

Barbatos: They would be scared of him since he can control time. But Barbatos reassured them that he doesn't do it unless there is a good reason.

Simeon: They were shocked to find out that he was once an angel. They started asking him questions about heaven, God, and why he isn't an angel anymore.

Luke: They were all shocked that Luke was an angel but were also wondering why he hasn't grown taller in all of the years he's been alive. This made Luke angry and he had a temper tantrum. You gave him some ice cream to calm down.

Solomon: They were shocked when they found out he was an immortal sorcerer. Your mom and her friends asking how he stayed looking so young for all of those years. Solomon just chuckled and said he didn't remeber.

Mephistopheles: They were shocked to find out he was a demon. They started asking you questions like how did you meet, did you sell your soul, did you think he was a human at first but found out he was a demon later on? When you told them you met at school, they started asking even more questions which made Mephistopheles annoyed. he ended up dragging you away and taking you back home for some time alone together. He didn't like your family much after that.

Raphael: Your family was shocked that you were dating one of the archangels. They started asking him a lot of questions which made him frustrated and angry. He requested that you returned before he got so angry he started attacking your family.

Thirteen: They were afraid once they found out she was a reaper. However, she began teasing them. Whenever they did something to offend her, she'd threaten to take their soul. You had to scold her when you got home.