If they have a nightmare/what it would be

A/N: This is a request from @kristyhoney301. Enjoy!

Lucifer: The nightmare he would have would be one about him losing his entire family and you. He would start tossing and turning which would wake you up. You would end up holding him in your arms until he fell asleep. 

Mammon: The nightmare he would have is if he was completely broke. He would end up shaking you awake and asking if he still had all of his money. You would just scoff and fall back to sleep. You didn't want to deal with this until the morning.

Levi: The nightmare he would have is if he could never watch anime ever again. He would wake up, make sure not to wake you up, and go and watch some to make sure his dream wasn't real. You would end up waking up and joining him.

Satan: The nightmare he would have is if he was allergic to cats. He wouldn't want to wake you up, so he would lie in bed and stare at the ceiling. You would notice the next day that he seemed more tired than usual.

Asmo: The nightmare he would have is if he wasn't beautiful and lost all of his fans. He would wake you up and you would have to constantly tell him he was beautiful the entire night. He would also hold you really close to him and ugly cry while you tried to calm him down. 

Beel: His nightmare would be about if he couldn't eat food ever again. He would panic, run down to the fridge, and eat all of the food to make sure he still wasn't dreaming. Lucifer would get mad at you the next morning for allowing Beel to get away with his little stunt.

Belphie: He nightmare would be about the time he lost Lilith. Then he would fear he would lose you the same way. Like Lucifer, you would hold him in your arms until he calmed down.

Diavolo: The nightmare he would have is if society in the Devildom collapsed and it was all his fault. He wants to be a good ruler and unite all of the worlds. But this would be his worst nightmare. You would hear him sniffling and he would have his back to you. You would wrap your arms around him and pull yourself into his back. That's how he knew it would be okay. 

Barbatos: He would've had a dream about rats infesting the castle. The next morning you'd wake up and see him stress cleaning the entire castle. 

Simeon: his nightmare would be about losing you. He lost the brothers to the Devildom but he didn't want to lose you. You would hold him close until he stopped crying. 

Luke: Since he's just a kid, he would have nightmares about monsters ( like Cerberus ) eating him. You would sing him lullabies until he fell back to sleep. 

Solomon: Like Simeon, he would be afraid of losing you. He cling onto you for the rest of the night, making sure you weren't going to disappear.

Mephistopheles: His nightmare would be about losing his younger brother. He cares about his brother a lot and doesn't want to lose him. You would be awoken by him talking to his brother on the phone, making sure he's okay. 

Raphael: It wouldn't be so much as a nightmare but a sad dream. He would've dreamt about being back in the Celestial Realm with the brothers. You heard him sniffling and asked him if he was okay. When he shook his head no, you knew something was wrong. You talked to him about his nightmare and comforted him for the rest of the night. 

Thirteen: She would have a nightmare about her sister. To cheer her up, you got her favorite sweets.