Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.3

A/N: This was requested by @svrxks. Enjoy! This one is also very long.

Y/N's POV

" Y/N...Y/N!" I heard the teacher saying. I snapped out of my thought and looked at him. " Yes sir?" I asked. " You're been staring off into space for the entire class. Pay attention or else you'll fail." The teacher said. " Yes sir." I said. I could hear some people in the class snickering. But i didn't care. I clenched my moon necklace while I was deep in thought. " Lucifer..." I said quietly.

Flashback

" Thank you. It meant a lot being with you like this again." Lucifer said as he put back on his uniform. " No problem. But we should probably clean up. We don't want anyone to know what we did here." I said as I put back on mine. Lucifer handed me a wet rag and I started washing down one of the desk. 

" Y/N, are we together again?" He asked. I stopped cleaning and looked at him. " What?" I asked. 
" Are we an item again?" He asked again. " I...I don't know. A part of me is saying yes, but another part of me is saying no." I said. " Why?" He asked. " I think it's because, no matter how much I love you, you ended up hurting and betraying me." I said. " I see. My actions in the past and my actions now have clouded your view of me." He said.

" I believe so." I said. Lucifer paused to think for a moment. " Y/N, give me your hands." He said as he extended his. I took them and he held them tightly. " I'm going to ask you something and I want you to be completely honest with me." He said. I nodded. " In this world, is it possible...to change the past?" Lucifer asked. My eyes widened. 

" Wait Lucifer...why are you asking this?" I said. He paused a moment." Hmm...alright." He said. he let go of my hands. " Thank you Y/N. It's time I take my leave." He said. He walked towards the door. " Wait Lucifer, why did you ask that?" I asked. He smiled. " Goodbye Y/N. I don't think we'll be seeing each other again." Lucifer said.

End of Flashback

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of the bell. I sighed, grabbed my stuff, and left the classroom. I haven't seen Lucifer since that day and a ton of questions have been going through my mind. Why did he ask that question? Where has he been? Did he notice my hesitation?

All of these thoughts have been rushing through my head, making it hard to think. It was making it so hard to concentrate that I ended up bumping into someone. " Woah Y/N. You hafta watch where you're going." The person said. I looked up to see Mammon. " Oh, sorry Mammon. I was just lost in thought." I said.

" Whatcha thinking about?" He asked. " I haven't seen Lucifer since the first day of school. Is he okay? Is he sick?" I asked. Mammon looked at me with a confused look. " Who's Lucifer?" He asked. My eyes widened. " You're joking right?" I asked. Mammon's expression became more perplexed. " Lucifer? Your older brother? The one that ties you upside down from the ceiling? That Lucifer?" I said.

" Y/N, are you sure you're the one that isn't joking? You know that I'm the oldest out of all of my brothers." Mammon said. I stepped back a bit and started freaking out. " Mammon, how many brothers do you have?" I asked. " I have five younger brothers. I make the sixth. There has only been six of us since Lilith's death." He said. I felt like I was going to throw up and ran to the bathroom.

I went inside and turned on the sink. " What is happening? Mammon doesn't remember Lucifer? I have to find one of the others." I thought to myself. I ran out of the bathroom in search of the other brothers. I managed to find both Beel and Belphie. " Beel! Belphie!" I said. " Y/N, are you okay?" Beel asked. " You look like you've seen a ghost." Belphie said with a chuckle.

" How did the Celestial War start?" I asked. They both looked at each other. " Y/N you should know this. You were there." Belphie said. " Just tell me." I said. " Well it happened after our sister Lilith saved her human lover. Our father was furious and wanted to erase her from existence. The five of us couldn't let that happen. One angel decided to stand up against our father and lead all of us into battle. There were many reasons for the war but that was the catalyst." Beel said.