Raphael Catch Up

A/N: Another one of the new characters.

When he catches feelings for you: Raphael's POV " Are you sure you're okay?" Y/N asked me. " Yes, I'm fine." I said. " I was very surprised by that dream. You really do miss the brothers don't you?" Y/N asked. I nodded. " Well, now you're back with them. Even though they aren't angels anymore you can still be friends." I said. " But it's not the same!" I said. Y/N backed away in shock. " I-I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." I said. I lowered my head. I then felt Y/N embrace me. ' It looked like you needed this." Y/N said. I smiled and held Y/N close. " Thank you Y/N. I'm not used to this." I said. My heart was beating faster than normal. " Is this what humans call love? It's...nice." I thought to myself. 

When he confesses: Y/N's POV " I'll meet you at home Mammon. I left my bag in the art room." I said. I went to the art room to get my bag. When I walked in I saw Raphael at the sewing machine. " Raphael?" I asked. He looked up in shock. " Y-Y/N! What are you doing here?" He asked, clearly flustered. " I just came to get my bag. I left it here." I said. I then noticed Raphael with my bag." Why do you have it?" I asked. " I noticed the strap was broken so I'm mending it." He said. " Oh. Thank you." I said. " N-No problem." He said. I pulled up a chair and sat next to him. " You'e really good at this you know." I said. Raphael didn't say anything. His hands were starting to shake. I put my hands on his to steady them. He looked at me and I smiled. " Y-Y/N do you, I mean would you, I um..." Raphael said. " What do you want me to do?" I asked. " Damn my stuttering. Y/N, go out with me." He asked. " Eh?" I asked. " I want you to go out with me." He said. A dark blush appeared on my face. " I-I mean sure. Why not?" I said. " I need a definite answer." He said a little harshly. " Okay then. I will go out with you." I said. Raphael smiled.
" T-Thank you Y/N." He said.

First Kiss: He came around you and pulled you into his chest. You turned your head up to him and he kissed you.

Where he likes to kiss you: Cheek, hand, and forehead.

When you wear his clothes: " Get out of those now. Even though you're my boyfriend/girlfriend, I won't hesitate to punish you if you damage them." 

When he's drunk: It doesn't happen too often but when he is drunk he usually get's tired You had to carry him home one night because of that.

When he walk in on you changing: He acted completely shy and shut the door. Later he made sure to scold you for not locking your door. 

When you walk in on him changing: He was so flustered that he ended up summoning a spear and throwing it at you. Luckily you shut the door before it hit you. He did apologize but scolded you.

What you guys did on Halloween: He made costumes for you and you went to a party in town. He was actually pretty shy and went away from the party. You two then sat up on the roof of the House of Lamentation and looked out at the Devildom.

When you guys go on vacation: You guys went to the English Countryside to spend a nice, quiet vacation together. You guys ended up making out multiple times on the trip. 

When you get sick: He was pissed that you got sick and had Simeon take care of you. He didn't want to get sick.

When he gets sick: He didn't like to be sick and forbade you from taking care of him. He insisted that he was fine and could push through the day, until he passed out. So you and Solomon made him a special remedy that cured him right away.

Sleeping Positions:

He would insist on sleeping without any clothes on too

Beach day scenario: Raphael and you just laid out in the sun. He wanted to relax and you agreed. He also thought you looked sexy in your bathing suit.

Rainy Day Scenario: He took advantage of the fact you couldn't leave and made out with you. You made out until the storm ended which wasn't for a while. 

Snow Day Scenario: You both took a walk around town and ended up going for some hot cocoa. 

Body Swap: He was pissed that you messed up the spell and went to Solomon immediately to fix it. He didn't speak to you for a week after the incident.

Role in a band: He would be the manager. Because of his shyness he wouldn't want to go on stage.