Chapter 20

UNEDITED CHAPTER

_____________________

I'm at the rooftop of the school as I stare at the stars that are visible in the night with the full moon finally changing to the third quarter, feeling both relaxed and miserable. Besides that, I feel extremely bad for what I did to Subaru and Yui. I've never acted like that before! That was totally out of character for me! Man, I felt extremely bad to the point I didn't want to change my clothes from the beginning. All I did is wear a black, buttoned shirt along with black shorts, freezing my ass to death.

From the moment I stepped into the school, the only thing that came into my mind was to just skip for the whole day. Not only that, I ACTUALLY told Yui my dark secret, which I thought I would never tell a soul.

Yet telling her actually felt great, as if a heavy burden got out of me shoulders. I literally thought someone would leave me once I told them about my secret, which is why I didn't want to make friends with those around my age, but Yui just listened and stayed. She's is probably the first friend for my high school year. No, she's more than that. She's like my sister. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

Though, what she asked me somehow got me thinking... Are these sickness just a coincidence or they mean something more? At first I thought its just me lacking nutrients for my body, but now I think its something bigger. Now that I mention it, all these sicknesses started when it was the day on my birthday. The same day when my Reiji...

I sigh heavily and got up to my feet, my eyes never leaving the starry, night sky. Then I put my hands in my pocket since they felt a bit cold from the night.

Edgar... The name suddenly came out to my mind. That dream was extremely weird, yet it was also... satisfying? Relaxing? I really can't describe it, but I do know that its a positive feeling. Its like I knew something else from Shuu, yet that can't be true since its only a dream.

Though, did he really had a friend named Edgar??

No, of course not. Why?

Cause I don't know anything about him or about his past. I may be able to predict him, but out of everything else, I don't know what he feels. He might think I'm a bit bothersome, that much I think I know. He does have to watch guard over me since his father ordered his sons to watch over me.

Besides that, why am I thinking about this? Its not as if I like him or anything. I just think he's interesting... Yep. That's all!

Yet, why does my heart ache every time I see him?

"Sometimes I think your the only type of girl that will skip class." A man's voice said, which spooked as I instantly turn around, quickly take put my hands in my pockets, got the dude's wrist, and threw him over my shoulder to the ground. The man groans from the pain, his eyes closed as I see the familiar, messy blonde hair, and not to mention, the earphones. I gasp in shock as I release his wrists and crouch down to my knee's as Shuu sat himself up with his right hand. His left hand is lightly rubbing the left side of his head.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologized, wanting to touch him and comfort him, but I control the urge to do so.

"For a girl..." Shuu said with slight pain as he opens his left eye, "You do pack a punch. Or throw, rather."

Of course. My friend showed me aikido. I thought to myself.

"I think its best if we take you to the nurse." I said, blaming myself for a bit, but that doesn't matter at the moment. Then I got his left, upper arm and help him stand up.

"We don't have a nurse." Shuu said lazily as I put his left arm over my shoulder as my right arm is wrapped in his torso. My left hand is lightly gripping from his arm that's on my shoulder. "Besides that, I want to sleep." He said as we walk towards the door.