Chapter 5

I forgot to say this in the summary. yes i know, i can be an idiot. lol
Diabolik lovers doesn't belong to me, but only my characters. thats it.
Now go ahead and enjoy reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-GUESS WHO POV?-

      Well this isn't good. I thought to myself as I see the human girl in the ground, next to a dead man. On the other hand, she's alive, but in a bad condition. She's gasping for air as I can hear her heartbeat, but its in a slow pace.

      I sighed as I put my left hand on my hair. So far I killed one vampire, but the other escaped. And I call myself the Vampire King, ruler of all vampires. I couldn't kill the other one. What a disgrace.

     At the same time though, why would vampires want two mortals? Of course the easy answer would be blood, but it clearly wasn't the case. Why? Because I smell more of them in the distance. I moved my eyes left and right, only to see pairs and pairs of red eyes hiding behind boulders or from the trees.

     I sighed. Now why are they just staring? Its their chance to just kill the girl. Why aren't they attacking? I thought for a moment with my hands on my hips. I finally realized as I sighed from my obliviousness. Its because I'm the Vampire King.

     Then I crouch down to one knee to see if she has any injures. Although she has blood on her, it isn't her blood. She doesn't have any cuts or bruises either. That's a good sign, at least. Then I slowly put her back pressing the floor and put one arm on the back of her knees and the other on the large of her back and swiftly pick her up. She's pretty lightweight for a human.

     Should I send her to a hospital? I thought as I studied her face. Bangs are on her eyes, her mouth slightly open to try to get air in her lungs, and she's a bit pale from the shock. Long caramel hair that probably goes to her mid-back. I tilt my head to the side.

     She looks strangely familiar. I thought to myself. Have I seen her before?

     Then a small smile crept up in my face. Instead of the hospital, I should take her where its best safe.

     I teleported myself to a place I haven't visited for some time.

     The mansion.

-Mei's POV-

     I scream as I see my brother got stabbed from his lower back to his midsection of his stomach.

    "R-Run...Mei..." Reiji said as the thing took out its hand, causing Reiji to fall. Before I could even run, the thing got both my arms and aimed right at my neck. I stopped breathing as I can feel something sharp inserted right at my neck.

     Somebody help me!!!!

     I fastly sat up with my eyes burst open. I look down at my trembling hands and touched my sweaty neck. I sighed in relaxation, noticing that I didn't get bit. My eyebrows furrowed.

      Bit? I thought to myself.

     Then I noticed that I am covered with a thin, white with a tint of purple sheets. I looked at my surroundings, only to be astonished. The room is painted chocolate brown to make the room more neater and more elegant. Large, purple curtains are covering the windows. There are some old year yet very taken care of furniture. There were two doors- one at my far right and another one in the front. Then I looked at my-no, the bed in which I slept in. My eyes widen in shock as I see what I'm wearing. I am in a night gown... A NIGHT GOWN!! I prefer using my usual PJ'S- gym shorts and a plain shirt. Wait! Who the fuck put this on me?! Also...

      Exactly how wealthy is this person?!!

     The night gown I'm wearing has white with a tint of purple. At least its a bit over my knees. Urh, I hate dresses!!! I gasped as I realized something. I don't have blood on me... Suddenly the memories with my brother came inside my mind. I felt a tear run down my right cheek. I fastly removed it with my right hand. I need to-no, I have to stay strong. Besides...

     "My iPhone! Where is it?!" I said to myself as I check under the sheets. Then I checked under the pillows. I sighed in relaxation as I see it along with my earphones. I decided to get out of the bed, trying to not make any sounds. Then I felt my bare feet touch the cold, hard floor. I grunt as I feel my arms and my legs sore. To be honest, I've never felt this sore. What the hell happened that caused me to be very sore?

     I decide to ignore the pain as I have my iPhone in my left hand, with my earphones connected. I walk towards the door and open it, popping my head out from the little space. There wasn't anybody in the hallway so I walked out in the room, slowly and quietly closing the door behind me. I looked left and right as I put parts of my hair behind my ear since its bothering me. My guts are telling me to just go to the flow and go to the left since nothing seems dangerous. After all, I would be dead right?

      Then my eyes widen as I silently gasp to myself, barely realizing something. What if he tortures me way worser than Reiji? Could it be that he saved me for last? I thought to myself. One thing is for sure. I have to get out of here!! Even if it gets me bruises!!

      After going left and right from the hallway I came from, I managed to get to stairs that seems like to go to the main entrance hall. That means this place has two or more floors. I thought. As I walk down the stairs, I saw something sparkling above me. I look up as I have my left hand on the polished bar. My eyes widened as I see a chandelier. Fucking shit, he has a chandelier. Holy shit. I thought in astonishment.

     When I get to the first floor, there were two extra hallways that are on opposite sides of each other and another hallway in front of me that leads to two big doors. Those must lead to the outside. I thought. I don't even care if its still in the night. Its better to be out there than here in this creepy place.

     I slowly walked towards the door. I could just run all the way to the doors, but I don't want to make any noises that might provoke the guy who saved me, and then he might kill me. I was about three feet away from the door when I heard large amount of footsteps with muffled voices coming from the second floor. I instantly froze.

     Just open the fuckin' door, Mei!! I thought to myself .

     I breathed in air to get courage and put my left hand on the cold door knob. At the same moment when I did that, a hand instantly slammed the door from behind me. It is next to the left side of my head. My eyes widen in shock as I feel my heart racing from the sudden sense of danger.

     Someone's behind me!! I thought in terror.

     "Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~

I dont feel like editing, just so you know. And yes, its a short chapter.
I am extemely sorry, readers. In reality I broke it in two since it was too long. lol

finally, shes going to meet them. also, who did you think she just met?????
lol, i just love her mind :)   
If you want to know who she just met, just keep on reading.
so until then!!!!!!!