Chapter 2

~At School~
     I'm sitting at the left side of the room, with my left hand holding my head as I gazed at the streets from the second floor.

     "Mei Tsukiomi." My teacher said, who is taking the attendence.

     "Here, sir." I said in a polite way. I don't want to be suspended after all. This guy will give you a detention slipe if you don't say 'sir.' In my opinion, I think its stupid to give a slipe just for that reason. Also, we are also in final week! I mean, its high school for crying out loud! We're not elementary students! I'm about to be a senoir next year! I don't know about the other students, but I'm mature... I think.

     Then I felt my phone vibrating from my pocket. I looked at my teacher, who is still taking attendance. I fastly took it out so he won't see. Its obvious that its a message since its an iPhone. I read the message in my mind.

-Go to the 'place' when school is finished. Chao~.-

     I smiled mentally since its from my brother, Reiji Tsukiomi,  who lives separate from me. He's trying his best to get me to live with him since he doesn't like my aunt himself. He even said that he will take me by force from my aunt is being too neglectful.

     She's been neglecting be ever since I was a kid. Also...you are one crazy bastard, Reiji. I thought to myself. If he heard me say that to him, he will lecture me on the spot, even if people are around. Its really embarrasing, trust me.

     Then another message came in.

-How ya doin' sis? :)-

     I wanted to smile so badly  but I couldn't since people would think I'm getting weird, especially the teacher. He'll probably get suspicious. I started typing from my iPhone.

-Bored in school, as usual. Taking my finals 2. What 'bout you? What are you doin'?- 

     Then I pressed the send button. He replied my message, faster than I expected.

-Watchin' you from outside.-

     My eyes widened after reading that. Then another message came in, but not the typing one. It was a picture of my sitting down next to a window, looking down of what I knew- my phone. I immediately looked outside, only to see my idiotic brother sitting on a bench on the other side of the street. I thought of something, and instantly start typing.

-My dearest idiotic Reiji, why are you stalking me?-

     Then I clicked send. After that, I stared at my older brother from the window, who is looking at his phone. Then he looks up at the same moment when my phone vibrated. I look at my phone and start reading the message.

-My dear little Mei, who is very cute despite having bipolar issues, I am not stalking you. I am merely looking at you ;) -

     My left eye flicked in annoyance.

-You are starting to annoy me.-

     Then I clicked send. He immediately replied back.

- You know you love me :) -

     I mentally chuckled. He's right. I could never hate him. Then I start typing.

-Reiji, I have finals. If you could be a sweet brother and try not to bother me, then that will be nice.-

     Then I clicked send. He immediately replied back.

-*sighs* fine. I'll probably be spamming you though >=] -

Before I could type anything about how it will distract me from my final tests, he immediatly started spamming, which starts to annoy me. I sighed heavily and turned off my phone. This is going to be one hell of a day. 

~~~~~

     I finally finished my last days of finals, I could use a comfy bed to sleep on! I hate finals, just like everybody else.

     Seriously, my idiot brother! Thanks to him, I couldn't concentrate on my test. The only thing I could think about is how should I torture my brother and so far, I got nothing yet. I was trying to focus on my test, but even with efforts, it never worked. That guy owes me!!

     I start walking towards the front gate with my earphones, hearing rock music. My eyes focused when I saw something with dark brown hair.I immediately knew it was my older brother Reij. He's wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans along with black converse.

I clenched my teeth, knowing that he owes me an ass knocking. I felt my phone vibrating through my pocket. I take it out, already knowing that its my brother. I answered the call.

     "So....did you finished your tests?" He said with his back pressed to the gate.

     "Hello to you too, Reiji." I said with a tint of annoyance.

     "You know you love me." He said as I felt a grin on his face.

     I playfully smile as i said in a loud voice, "Yea. I love you so much to the point where I have been thinking of how to torture you while I was trying to concentrate on my tests."

     He turns around and closes the call with a smile on his face. I smile at him back as I closed the call too. Both of us were walking towards eachother, only for him to get terrified when I look at him angrily. He slowly starts to walk back as I kept walking towards him.

     "REIJI!!!!!" I yell in frustration. He immediately ran away, causing me to run after him.

     The stupid bastard! He owes me an ass-knocking, my four hours of stupid testing and all of my effort!!! I thought as I'm thinking of ways to torture him. Should I torture him mentally or physically? Hmm... maybe both, depending on my anger.

~~~~~

She still hasn't met you-know-who!! So stay tuned if you really wanna know!!