Chapter 28

UNEDITED CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, after waiting for approximately 36 hours to pass, its finally freakin Monday, meaning I'll be attending new classes, and not to mention, my plan to try to call Kurosaki will be in action once I entered school. Its going to be tricky, but I hope it works.

You know, I hate wearing freakin school skirts. It makes me feel naked for some weird reason. I find that shorts or pants are better fitting than wearing skirts. I mean, who in their right mind would wear something so short? At least I have short shorts under.

Call me weird, but I feel as if something extremely bad is going to happen today. Of course, I'll try to call my friend, Kurosaki if all these dreams I have are true, even though it hears really crazy, but having this horrible gut feeling is really bothering me. I just hope that its just my nerves that are getting the best of me. Yea. I think that's it. Probably cause I'm just paranoid that one of the brother's are going to see me.

I also have to be weary of Hayato. I just hope that he's a junior while I'm a senior since the school decided to rank me up a notch. If that's the case, that also means I won't be having any classes with him. I also hope that I don't even see his face. If I do, my nerves will get the best of me. He knows my weakness, and that will give him the advantage. If he gets close to me, I don't want any prince charming to save me, but rather, let me deal with my weakness. I have aikido anyway while he knows nothing about martial arts. That's the good thing.

Finding my classes wasn't really hard to find since their all near each other. The first class I have is Regular Government. It'll be boring, and I wish I could skip it, but I promised to Yui that I won't be skipping any classes anymore. I intend to keep that promise. Besides, I don't want Yui to worry about me.

I entered the Government class once the bell ranged. I can tell their full of seniors and the desks are in pairs of two. I showed my schedule to an old man, who must be the teacher.

"Ok. Tsukiomi, you'll be sitting next to Sakamaki." He said with boredom. I guess he puts everyone in chronological order.

And Sakamaki? I guess he means Reiji since we're in the same grade now. Great. Here I thought I won't have any classes with any of the brothers. I guess you need to expect the unexpected.

"I would ask Sakamaki to raise his hand, but he hardly ever comes to Government class." He said suddenly as he broke my thoughts. I look at him as he kept saying, "You'll be sitting next to that empty desk on the far left corner, where Shuu is supposed to be." Then he pointed so I can go walk to my desk, which I did without question.

So I have class with Shuu?? I didn't expect that. As long as he doesn't bother me, that's fine with me. Though, at the same time, he doesn't even come to classes, which is even better. I sound really offending, but its the truth. I need the brother's to get out of my way since they'll be bothering me with my plan.

Let me tell you, Government class is extremely boring. I wish I can just sleep it off, but I somehow have the feeling that this teacher would tell four-eyes. That also means I would get in trouble. Before I could raise my hand and lie to the teacher that I'll be going to the restroom, but in reality I'll be dialing Kurosaki, I heard the bell ring.

Damn it. I thought to myself as I see from the corner of my eye that seniors are grabbing their stuff and going to their next class. I just sigh heavily at my stupidity for not noticing the time and take out my schedule to see what class I have next. AP Calculus.

Now that I mention it, why am I bothering to take college classes when I think I'll not be going to college anymore? I intend to leave the Sakamaki brother's so I can avenge my older brother from the blood suckers, and it will be the death of me. I don't even care if I die that day. As what Shuu said, 'We humans have a short life span.'