Chapter 19

UNEDITED CHAPTER

------------------------------------

Hours ticked by as Subaru and Yui wait for Mei to wake up from her incident. Reiji had already gave her an injection that will help her with her heart, even though he didn't diagnose her on what she had. All he said was 'I am a vampire so I perfectly know what I'm doing.' Both wait patiently for her to wake up, when suddenly, Mei's eyes suddenly opened as she bolted up in a sitting position, which frightened Yui as Subaru's eyes widen in shock.

It looks like the potion worked on her. Subaru thought as he sees Yui smile as she walks up to Mei. It made him relax a bit. Though, at the same time, it also made him wonder why is she getting sick? Does she even notice her body is getting weak? Or does she think its something small? Who the fuck knows. Its her problem, not his, yet deep inside his stomach, he is actually worried about her.

For the first time in his life, she doesn't think of him in a negative way. And she's probably not the only one... Subaru thought as he looks at Yui.

Suddenly, Mei bolted up to her feet while she's still in bed and points at Subaru.

“Its big fluffy teddy bear!!!" Mei said with excitement as she points at Subaru, which shocked both Yui and himself to the highest degree.

What the hell just happened?

Then Subaru glares at Mei as his hands tightened to a fist, growling at her. “What the fuck...DID YOU JUST CALL ME??!!!" He yells at her as his voice got higher.

A big fluffy teddy bear, Subaru-chan." Mei said as she puts her hands on her hips, grinning like some maniac.

Subaru...chan???

“REIJI!!!!" Subaru yelled in anger, it literally frightened the bats to fly away to another destination where there is no raging Subaru near them.

“Subaru, don't yell when your in the mansion." Reiji came out of nowhere, near Yui as he looks at Mei, who is still grinning like a maniac.

“It seems it stills had side-effects." Reiji said with no care as he puts his glasses in the right position.

“What do you mean side-effects?" Yui asks, her attention all on Reiji as Mei is jumping on her bed, laughing like some child that has been given candy for a whole year.

“The injection I gave her is still being tested." He said as he crosses his arms over his chest.

“The fuck man??!! I thought you said that fuckin medicine will help her!!! You just fuckin made her worse!!!!!!!!" Subaru yelled at Reiji with every negative feeling that he feels at this moment.

“My apologies for not telling you sufficient information." Reiji said, not looking at Subaru. At the same time though, he doesn't care at all.

“Can you at least give her another remedy?" Yui asks with slight worry. For Mei though, she's just jumping on the bed, laughing like a child.

“Yea. Can you fix her?" Subaru said with annoyance, his arms crossed over his chest. He patience is limited.

“Unfortunately, I can't since I'm out of necessary items that can help her. Besides, the medicine should wear off in an hour." Reiji said, his tone impassive. Then he walks to the door as he said, “And get dressed for school. I'll  also be taking my leave now."

“That's it??!!! That's all you can fuckin say??!!!" Subaru yelled, his anger still intact.

“Oh, and be patient with her Subaru, and try not to kill her." Reiji ignores what Subaru had just said, and officially leaves the room.