Chapter 14

-----unedited chap-----

Silence.

That's all inside the limo as the driver is taking the Sakamaki brothers, Yui and I to school. I let Yui use my phone as I had an earplug in my ear as my eyes are closed, my head bented down. I have my arms crossed over my chest.

I can feel everybody eyes on me with curiousity. Why would they have their eyes on me? Simple, I just punched a vampire, who is WAY older than me, and not to mention, their older brother. I also gave him harsh words that he will probably remember his whole life.

Did I regret any of it?

No.

Rather, it was satisfying.

Besides he needed someone to bitch slap him with words or punches. He was just so fuckin damn annoying!!!

And how he said that like it was nothing is what triggered me to do both. He doesn't love his brother and even if he dies, he will not care.

He doesn't know how it feels to lose your older brother in front of your eyes. Much less, he doesn't know how to love. I can tell four-eyes has a grudge against blonde, but his hate is going way to far. I, of course, sometimes ignore my big bro cause he did something that make me don't want to listen to him for a while, but in the end, we just kid around with each other.

I mentally sigh in frustration.

I just don't get them at all. And I'm pretty sure they don't understand me either. Hell, I'm pretty sure they don't love eachother!!!

Before I even realize it, we already went to their private school. Let me tell you now... that shit looks more like a mansion!!! Not a fucking school!!!

If possible, can I live here than in the mansion? I don't want to see Reiji's face every single time when I pass by him in the mansion...

“Mei?" Yui broke my thoughts. I didn't realize my legs got me out of the limo and now we're walking behind four-eyes. As we passed by, I hear girls whispering about how handsome that thing in front of me is.

Really? That's all girls see about the Sakamaki brothers? Yea, I'll admit they are handsome, but they frustrate me to the core!!! You know what I want to do with four-eyes out of all the brothers?!! Mutilate him!!! Stab him so many times, he's practically begging me to kill him instantly!!! Yes, this guy pisses me off more than perv!!!

“Is that understood?" Four-eyes broke my thoughts as I barely realize Yui and I are now standing in front of him.

“Hai." Yui said, looking down at the floor.

Then I felt his eyes on me. All I did was nod.

What the hell did he asks us?

Then out of nowhere, he gave us our schedules.

“As I said, don't do any ruckus when we're in school. If you do, there will be consequences." Four-eyes said as he crosses his arms over his chest. “You may leave now. Excuse me." He said. After that, he walks away.

Damn, this bastard. He doesn't fuckin show us our fuckin first period classroom...

I mentally sigh. I even noticed that I'm getting violent ever since I've started living in the mansion.

“Can I see your schedule, Mei?" Yui asks nicely.

I hand it to her as I said, “Sure." I didn't look at what I have, though. Maybe I should just skip today. I not in the mood. If someone tries to talk to me, I might just snap at them. I'm really pissed off today, and its thanks to fuckin four-eyes.