Chapter 39

UNEDITED CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days have passed ever since I woken up from my slumber, and let me tell you, things have gotten ever more lively than ever.

Yui, first off, is closely watching over me that I don't do anything rash from what she told me right before I woke up. Apparently, I was actually trying to choke myself, but since Subaru was the strongest in all of the other vamps, restrained me. It was pretty much a shocker to me, and even Reiji got into the conversation that I'm one of the weirdest humans he has ever some across. Hell, I don't even know if I should I should take that as an insult or a compliment from him since it seems that he is intrigued by me, but probably for scientific reasons.

Kanato has been patiently waiting for me to recover so I can make him some of my homemade Choco-flan, and its somewhat of a surprise for me. I somewhat figured that he was the impatient and somewhat impulsive, but this time, he is actually patient! He's just waiting for me to recover, and probably once I do, he'll just go back into being the type of kid that probably wants everything.

Laito is getting extremely strange lately, like unlike the usual flirting, he just smiles at me and walks away. Hell, there was this one time that he suddenly whispered right into my ears a 'good luck.' I didn't understand until it dawned into me a few seconds later when I remembered that the brother's, along with Yui, saw Shuu and I in a compromising position. I will admit, at that time, I got extremely embarrassed and wanted to hide my face from the whole wide world. Even so, it doesn't stop Laito to try to flirt with me every now and then.

Both Reiji and Ayato are just the usual towards me, as always, but unlike Laito, Ayato is more straight forward and just said to me flat out that Shuu and I should've continued from where we left off. In the end, I just punched him in the gut, which he didn't expect, but that felt really good nonetheless. 

As for Shuu, he's been very close to me, probably due to the incident that almost seemed like a memory. The only thing that hasn't changed much about him is that he keeps on teasing me as usual, sleeps right next to me, as usual, and is even now starting to feed me, as usual, but I end up grabbing the plate from his hands since I don't need a male nurse. Even so, his actions and the way he now says my name is just making me fall for him even more. I'm just glad that he's by my side.

As for Subaru.....

Now that I have rested enough, Reiji thinks that I can attend school now. Not only that, he also said that I don't need to worry about my absences since it seems that the Sakamaki name itself is heard everywhere, even by the principle of the school that I'm attending. There is only one thing I can say-

Their last name itself holds power.

As I exited out of the limo, looking at not only the large, freakin school, but I can also feel peoples eyes staring at me due to the fact that I've been missing probably a whole week of classes. 

Wait, now that I mention of classes..... Suddenly, the thought of stacking papers has dawned inside my head. I HAVE TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THE WORK THAT I MISSED, DON'T I!?!?!?! I said inside my thoughts, mentally freaking out since I hate homework!

I can feel the sudden burst of energy instantly drained out of me, thinking of the huge stack of papers from my AP classes getting to me. Damn, if only I had a mixture of just regular and Pre-AP classes, that would be fine by me, but I just had to get the complicated things.

Fate loves to see me suffer.

No, wait. It was my decision from the very beginning. Man, what did I sign up into?

After Yui and I talked about my health status, and telling me not to mentally push myself, the bell rung, telling students to get our asses to our classes and hope for us to suffer inside it. I couldn't help, but sigh heavily as I felt my shoulders sunk.