Chapter 6

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?" A male behind me said with an angry tone. Before I could open my mouth to say anything, the guy gripped on my left arm and forcibly turned me around, causing me to face him as my back is slammed to the door. Literally, since when does a guy do that?! Using force on a girl?! That asshole!!!

     "Answer me!!!" He yelled at my face, causing me to close my eyes for a second. Then I opened them. He's looking at me with blood, red eyes, which are full of hate, yet it looks a bit pained. He has white hair that is almost on his shoulders and covering part of his right eye.

     "Um...I'm Mei..." I said, trying to sound normally, but that didn't help since I'm frightened. "And I don't know how I got here, b-but someone brought me h-here." I muttered as I stuttered a bit.

     This guy is terrifying... he out ranks Kurosaki anger...

     "Who brought you here?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

     "I... don't know what's his name..." I said with a tint of fear.

     "Is it a red head?" he asked with the same level of annoyance.

     "N-No..." I said as I slowly shook my head.

     "Is it a guy with a fedora?" He asks with even more annoyance.

       I shook my head.

      "THEN WHO IS IT GOD DAMNIT?!!!!?!!!" He yells at me as he slammed both his hands on the door, on both sides of my head. I whimpered as I closed my eyes.

       I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead!!!!! I thought in terror.

      "Oy, Subaru, can you stop ye-" another male was talking, but he stopped.

        I opened my eyes and look at my left while the scary dude in front of me turned his head to the right to acknowlege his presense.

      The other male has messy, dark-reddish hair with green eyes. He has a black school uniform blazer over an unbuttoned white shirt with an exception for the last button, and an untied red tie around his neck. He's wearing black pants with the right pant rolled up to his right knee as the other stops to his ankle. He has black sneakers that are red on the sides.

     His pants... I actually like how he wears it. I thought. That tie though. Its obvious that he doesn't know to tie it. Now that I mention it... I thought as I study both their faces. They are actually pretty hot.

     "Well, what do we have here? A human girl." The red said as he walks towards me and to the guy he calls 'Subaru'. Did he just call me human? Its as if he's telling himelf that he isn't human... maybe its my imagination.

     "Urh!! What the hell do you want Ayato?!!" Subaru-guy shouts at red head with a lot of frustration and anger.

     So the red head is Ayato? I thought as I see the red head, who is approximately 15 feet away from us. Then I realized that Subaru-guy has all his attention to the red head Ayato since Subaru's back is facing me. Time for me to escape! Hell yeah!

     I fastly turned around and touched the door knob, only to have someone's arms around my waist. I screamed from the inside of my lungs as he lightly picks me up to face the angerment-issues guy and red head.

     "This lamb is cute. Not to mention she smells good." The guy who has his arms around me said in a flirtious tone. My left eye start to flicker in annoyance. I only let my friends and my brother hug me! I yelled inside my mind. Not to mention, this pervert smelled me!!