Chapter 3

I kept on running towards Reiji, who is running away from me. Honestly, this guy! No matter how many times I tried to concentrate on my test, my anger towards him was overwelming. The only thing I could think about is how should I torture himwhile I was trying to take my test!!! Wait. I could get his Black Ops and his Guitar Hero...

     "KUROSAKI!!!!!" My older brother shouts in desperation. 

      From a short distance, I saw a tall guy, about 6'0, having the same dark, brown hair, just like my idiot brother, except he has it spicked, unlike my brother, who has his flowing everywhere. He sighs as Reiji passed him, causing Kurosaki to pick my up from my waist.

     Reiji stopped running and bends down with his hands on his knees. "Thanks... for...saving....me....Kurosaki..." Reiji is trying to talk but he keeps breathing in air.

     I know Kurosaki since my older brother knew him since middle school, which caused me to know him.  Kurosaki and I are besties- no, its not even close to besties. More like he is also my older brother. Its also strange since both of them have the exact same colored hair, except their eyes since Kurosaki has heterochromia eyes, meaning his right eye has a darker brown. His left eye is hazel. He's wearing a black shirt with a logo that says 'KEEP CALM AND KILL ZOMBIES' along with black pants with black converse.

     "Mei, what the hell did your brother do now?" Kurosaki asks me.

     "This guy," I pointed at Reiji, "wouldn't let me concentrate on my final! Why?! Cause all I could think of is how should I torture him!!!" I yell as Kurosaki puts me down.

     "He spammed you, didn't he?" Kurosaki asks as he looks at Reiji. I nodded. Then Kurosaki sighs and looks at me. "Mei, I need Reiji for some things. After I'm finished with him, then you can kill him. Is that fair with you?" He asks.

     "HEY!!!" Reji shouts, but I nodded.

     "Sounds fair to me." I say calmly, despite the fact that Reiji is shouting.

     "Oh, look what we have here?" I heard a male from behind me as he puts an arm around my shoulder, which made me gasp. I look at my right and saw my other friend, Heisuke. He has dark reddish hair, which he dyed, and dark blue eyes. He's wearing a red shirt, that shows his toned biceps and black pants with red converse.

      Kurosaki immediately kicked him in the face, which caused him to fall. I turned around, only to have Kurosaki push me behind him.

     "Heisuke, how dare you hug her like that?!!" Kurosaki yells. Ok, now he went to rage mode. Did I ever tell you that when guys get close to me, Kurosaki's personality changes from being nice to being a serial killer? Talk about being overprotective, and he's not the only one...

     "Heisuke, do you want to get beaten up?" Reiji suddenly walks next to Kurosaki, and looks at Heisuke, who just bought a one-ticket way to hell. Not to mention, Reiji sounds very threatening.

     Then Heisuke gets up and pats his knees to remove the dirt. "Both of you are very overprotective." He said. Then he ran his hand through his hair as he said, "Let me enjoy her once in a while."

     "Fuck you." Reiji and Kurosaki said in unison.  Then both of them walk up to him and.... should I even say it? Heisuke is being beaten up by my two brothers, which makes me sigh. Heisuke will never learn.

     "Let me guess..." A male said from behind me. I immediately knew who it was since he is also a friend with Kurosaki and Reiji. I look behind me and see a tall guy, about 5'9. He has messy, light brown hair that is inches away from his shoulders with brown eyes. He's wearing a baggy, white shirt with black sweatpants, along with blue converse. Wierd combination if you ask me. And I will shout my mouth up. Not to mention, he looks extremely comfortable today.

     "...Heisuke hugged you, causing those two to go on rage mode." Riki guessed and I nodded. Then he sighs as he puts his hands in his pocket. "Heisuke never learns."

     "You got that right." I agreed.

     "I agree with both of y'all." Another male entered the conversation. Riki and I looked back and saw another of my brothers friend. He has light blue hair that is one his right side, partially covering his right eye. His color eyes are light blue. He's wearing blue jeans with a blue shirt that have the sleeves ripped up.  He's wearing black converse.

     "Hey, Toma." Riki and I said in unison.

     "Hey Riki." Toma said as he looks at Riki. Then he looks at me as he said, "Hey Mei."

     "Likewise." Riki and I said in unison...again. I don't know, but for some reason, Riki and I say almost the same thing. Some people would find it annoying, but I think its cool. Its like having a twin, except that Riki is a guy. I don't mind either way.

     My eyes widen in shock when somebody picked me up from behind. I already knew it was Heisuke cause he likes to pick me up for his enjoyment.

     "Dude, are you serious?!" I said in annoyance as I struggle to out of his arms while he's walking, but its futile. "You are seriously going to regret it!!" I warned. I  heard him playfully scoff. I did what any normal person would do-hit the persons face with the back of my head. Heisuke instantly lets me go.

     "Damn, she's good at hitting!" Heisuke said as I turned around to face him. He's holding his nose as he looks at me. "At least my nose isn't broken. And Riki, show her any more moves, I might die."

     "Hey, at least she knows how to defend herself." Riki said as I see him next to me from the side of my left eye. True enough. He did showed me aikido.

     Suddenly I felt someones hand covering both of my eyes. I instantly knew it was my brother, Reiji.

     "Really, Rei?" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. I froze when I heard a motor running.

     "Is that what I think it is..." I said in awe.

     "Mei..." Reiji said as he removes his hands away from my eyes. "Happy birthday." He said as Kurosaki is holding a black, shining motorcycle.

     "No way...." I couldn't describe in words about how I feel. I fastly turned around and hugged my big brother from his waist. " Thank you so much!!!" I said as I felt tears trying to escape my eyes but I held them in.

      "No problem, little sis." He said as he ruffles on my hair. Then I felt his arms wrapped on my shoulder. "Lets enjoy your birthday party." He said with excitement.

~~~~~

She still haven't met you-know-who!!!