Chapter 25

UNEDITED CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Put me down, put me down, put me down!!!" I kept yelling at Shuu as I kept punching him on his back, which he totally ignores as he kept on walking to who knows where.

I can't believe this guy!!! Can't he just fuckin let me punch Laito just for once??!! Well, I did threw him over my shoulder, but this is an entirely different case.

“Shuu, let me down so I can kick Laito's ass!!!!" I exclaim with anger and venom in my voice.

“Just shut your mouth." Shuu snaps with frustration, which made me stop punching his back as my eyes slightly widen from shock. I felt myself go limp when Shuu was unexpectedly frustrated. At least he can't see my face, and I can't see his.

Its so strange. Why do I feel like I'm about to cry? Why do I feel like the whole world went against me? Why do I feel so... broken? First, I was extremely pissed off on what Laito said, and now I feel like I want to go to my bed and cry my heart out.

Great!!! I'm acting so bipolar!!!

Suddenly I felt Shuu stop somewhere, and by the time I blink, I was sitting down in a chair with a plate full of spaghetti and meatballs, along with other desserts on the side.

“Eat." Shuu ordered as he takes out. a chair and sits down on my left. I look at him with curiosity as he just looks at the beige wall, a small distance away from us. Then I look back at the food in front of me, my taste buds already telling me, 'eat-the-damn-food!' Instantly, I get the fork that's next to the plate, start rolling it on the spaghetti, and put it in my mouth.

"Your a pig." I heard Shuu say with slight amusement, which made me look at him after swallowing down my food. He has a slight smirk on his face as he's staring at me.

I point at him with my fork as I said, "You just don't understand, kay. Especially when you don't have a tint of energy inside you when you have to clean a whole mansion in less than four hours, and to mention, cooking for your asses." Then I look down at the plate as I stab the spaghetti with my fork and roll twist it. "Though Subaru and Yui did help me..." I said under my breathe before opening my mouth and start chewing at my food with patience.

"Heh..." He said in slight curiosity. Minutes later, we fell into silence but its a rather comfortable one. Although I do want to eat my food with rush, I have to eat it slowly. When I eat my food with rush, thirty minutes later, I puke it out. Believe me, its horrible. Before I puke it out, I feel extremely nauseous, and very lightheaded. I'm pretty sure that happens to everyone.

I remember my big bro taking me to the doctor since he's a worrywart. Although the doctor say its normal to my body, I have to from that day on to eat my food with patients. Even though I could drink medicine, which my brother totally agreed on, I didn't want to since its my choice. I hate drinking medicine.

Then fifteen minutes later, after eating the final chocolate chip cookie that was next to an empty plate, I sigh in content.

Damn, that was good...

I was still sitting down a few extra more minutes so I can let my body digest the food that I barely ate as I partially glance at lazy, who has his head resting over his arms. I mentally smirk. Damn, he could sleep anywhere if he wanted to. I thought to myself, feeling a smile spreading in my face. Suddenly, I remember meeting Hayato, which made my eyes slightly widen in shock as I stare at the wall that's a few distance away from me.

Thank goodness Subaru was with me. If he wasn't there, who knows what he could've done there. Just thinking about it gave me shivers as I feel goosebumps spreading all over my arms. I shook my head as I get rid of the thought away. I decided to get up and wash the dishes so it can get me distracted.