Chapter 16

a free chapter for all of u my beautiful reader!!!!!!!!! For those who dont like reading suicidal moments, I'll put parts of the previous chapter so you'll know whats going on :)

Unedited chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on the last chapter:

Suddenly, my brothers death came into my mind. His blood that got into my clothes and my face, smiling for him as death came to his door, screaming and yelling for him to come back to me, yet I knew he will never come back. The thing that killed my brother, grinning like a mad-man...

Get your revenge for your precious Reiji. A sudden voice came into my mind, which made my eyes open. I know that wasn't my thoughts, rather someone who has a deep voice. It sounds so sinister, so evil. I felt a dark aura around me. I look everywhere to see my surroundings, but there's nothing.

I look back at the pond, where I can faintly see my reflection. My eyes look empty, as if I don't carry any emotion. I don't have a smile on my face. I just look... emotionless.

Is this how I really looked like when I see my reflection? Looking dead? The daylights that was already sucked out of me? How come I never realized this?

Suddenly, there was something swirling, and it was a different appearance. I could only see long, black hair swaying side-to-side, as if the winds itself is moving them. The persons bangs is coving their eyes. There is one thing that's pissing me off though.

The smirk that's implanted on its face. An arrogant smirk. A type of smirk that makes me want to get rid of it!!

I'll be waiting. The same sinister voice came back into my mind as the persons mouth was in synch with the voice. A second later, the person's face disappeared as it returns back to my shocked looking face.

That wasn't my imagination. That was real.

I furiously clench on my teeth. How does that thing say my big brothers name? How dare it??? That shit has some nerve to say his name in my presence.

My life has at least some meaning. I know now what I need to do, even if it kills me...

I will avenge my brother...

Does that thing want a fight?? Well, its going to get it.

"Lambie-chan." A recognizable, perverted voice whispered at my left ear, making me jump away from the man who I was running away from.

Damn, I totally forgot him!! I thought as I pass him and start to run again, only for him to grip on my hair. I grunt from the pain as I clench my teeth. Immediately, my hands went to his hand that's pulling on my hair and forcibly dig my nails into his wrists, but all he does is laugh.

"Aww~ Does my little lamb want to run away?" He said with a taunting voice, making me want to stab him in the heart. "Well, no can do." He said as he starts walking, pulling my hair. I curse under my breath and pull away from him as he pulls on my hair. I don't really care about the pain nor how much of my hair is being pulled out. Its better to do something than nothing.

"Hee~ Smart. However-" Suddenly, I didn't feel his hands pulling my hair, but rather his arms wrapped on me from behind so I can stop struggling. I felt his chin on my left shoulder. My eyes shifted to him, and I glare at him.

I really want to murder you so badly. I thought to myself, imagining how I'm stabbing him with knives. I clearly imagine him begging me to instantly kill him, but he's not going to get it. I'm mentally going to have my fun.