Chapter 4

WARNING!!! THERE IS A DEATH SCENE SO IF YOU'RE TOO EMOTONAL TO DEATH SCENES DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER!!!!! IF YOUR GONNA READ IT, GET A BOX OF TISSUES!!!
sorry if there are any mistakes. dont feel like editing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     My brother's friends and I are celebrating my 17th birthday party in Kurosaki's apartment. To be actually honest, I actually forgot that my birthday is today cause of the AP classes I've been taking. Stupid, right? I can be very slow. At least I'm born at almost the end of the school year. I'm born on June 6.

      Riki, Toma, Heisuke and I are watching an action movie while Kurosaki and Reiji are killing eachother out in Black Ops. Thanks to them shouting about how they will win, the three of us got distracted and decided to watch them play. The movie is getting boring anyways since I've watched it too many fighting scenes. Then Reiji literally threw the player to the ground since he lost to Kurosaki, who has his fists pumped up in the air.

     "Now you owe me twenty!" Kurosaki said with excitement.

     "I don't owe you anything!" Reiji said as he points to Kurosaki.

     Kurosaki then looks at Reiji as if he's stupid. "Now you owe me twenty five." Kurosaki ignores Reiji's comment and raises the bet.

     I forgot to say that when you make a bet with Kursaki, he will win either way. What does Kurosaki want out of the bet? Simple. Money, and he starts with twenty. Try to reason with him, he WILL raise the bet. Reiji already knew this, yet he can be too stubborn. I'll admit, I can be stubborn also, but at least I have a brain. Don't tell this to my brother. He will get offended.

     Reiji sighed. "Fine, fine. I'll give you your money later." He muttered in annoyance. Then he sighed again. "I'm taking my sister back to my aunt." He said. "Its getting late."

     "Are you sure? Remember the last time you came..." I stopped. The last time he came to my aunt's house, her boyfriend and my brother got in a fight. Who won? My brother, of course. Her boyfriend is the one who started talking crap about Reiji and I, not to mention, my deceased mother. What the hell does he know?

     Reiji shrugged. "He deserved it." Then he grabbed his jacket from the table. "Want to go to your new bike or go walking?" He asks, looking at me.

     "Can I have time with my brother?" I ask as if it was obvious enough. I haven't seen my brother a lot. I only text him.

      Now that I mention it, what has he been doing other than his job? I kept thinking of any possibilities, but I thought of nothing. Eventually, I shrugged the thought off.

      He smiles. "Alright then." He said with satisfaction.

     "See you later, birthday girl!" Heisuke said as he picks me up from behind and spins me around, which made me scream.

     "Put her down Heisuke!!" Kurosaki and Reiji shouted in unison.

     "Alright, alright." Heisuke said in disatisfaction and put me down with my feet touching the floor.

     "Finally." I whispered to myself. Then I felt two hands on my shoulders. I tilt my head up, only to see Heisuke smiling at me. "Happy birthday, Mei." He said. I smile back and said, "Thank you."

     "Ok, can we have her now?" I heard Toma and Riki said. Suddenly, I felt two hands pulling on both my arms, making me look forward. Just as I predicted. It is Toma and Riki. Then they put their arm on my shoulder. Riki on my left and Toma on my right.

     "You know," Riki continues as I look at him, "we're idiots."

     I blink in confusion. "Huh?" They weren't making any since anyways.