Chapter 21

UNEDITED CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I eat my lunch as I can feel myself pout a bit with Yui staring at me with curiosity. At this time, its lunch time, meaning its been over two hours since the incident with Shuu and fifteen minutes since Yui is staring at me.

“Are you ok?" Yui FINALLY asks, after some minutes. I feel like screaming at her, but I don't want to put my anger on her. She didn't do anything. She's just curious.

I sigh heavily and said as I look at her , “Eventually."

“Is it one of the brothers?"

Right when she said brothers, Shuu immediately popped into my mind. The Shuu that's grinning at me as if he just won a million dollars lottery ticket.

I growl in anger as I grip on the scalp of my hair, clenching on my teeth. “Damn it all! He's just so damn annoying!!" I said a bit loudly with frustration.

Yui chuckles lightly at my remark. “What on earth did Shuu ever do to you?" She asks me.

I immediately answer as I got up on my two feet, “He keeps on messing with me, he keeps on teasing me, he-" Then I stop my sentence and look at her with shock. “How did you know I was talking about him?"

“I noticed it, yet you won't admit it." She told me with a soft smile.

“I just can't!" I whine as I slide onto the wall so I can sit down next to her. Then I bring my knees close to my chest and wrap my arms around them. “I'm just scared..." I admit, remembering the dark room, the rope, the screams and the horrible memory.

“Its not going to happen anymore." Yui said softly as I felt her arm on my shoulder in reassurance.

“I know. Its just... haunts me." I said as if my voice sound like it's in the distance.

“You can start anew, you know that right?" Yui asks me, and I nodded. “It'll never happen again, alright?" She asks again, and I still nod. “And are you going back to class after lunch is over?" She asked me, and I shook my head.

“I feel like skipping for the whole day. And don't worry about my grades. I can get them back up." I said with a smile.

“Mou! That's not good!" She lectures me. “If you still keep on doing that, I might as well take away your phone!" She kept on lecturing me as if she was my mother.

A mother, huh? I thought as I look up into the sky. I wonder if he is staring at me... I thought as I imagine my older brother smiling with his hands in his pockets. It stayed in my mind, until I saw him again in the mall. It really isn't possible... isn't it? As much as I hate to admit it, but the dead can't be revived.

But who knows... vampires are real, and I can testify that. Could it be... that the dead can be revived too? I absolutely want to believe it, but I don't think it's possible... There are some things humans can do, but we aren't gods...

Then my thoughts were broken when the lunch bell rang so students can go to their last period class. That also means I have to wait for an hour and a half of boredom until the bell rings.

You know what? I should've listened to Yui. I should've went back to my class, but at the same time, they'll probably kick me out since I'm not in uniform. I should've just stayed at the mansion.

Now that I also mention it,  Reiji never even told me anything. He just ignored me as if I never existed. All he did is open a large book, start reading, and ignored everyone else as always, for the exception of the other brothers get noisy. And as always, I'll never understand their relationship. Never.