•24•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

Today is such a busy day, luckily I got a strong evidence for Mr. Im's death. Yesterday Nayeon gave it to me and I was very happy like the stress I have was faded a little.

We already have one evidence. I don't think if we got that 5 or even 6 or else evidences. There's no limit tho. For me evidence and witness is the important when it come to cases. I don't think so if some of you or the other didn't believe me, it was just telling my opinion tho.

I mentioned lately that today is very busy day. Well, we arranged papers again, having a general cleaning at the entire office. After all of those we have a meeting and obviously we haven't talked or have an appointment with Miss Im. And she didn't come to our office too.

Everyone left the office too they seems like having a date tonight. Then there's me who feels obligated to do their works, their messy tables aish! Why do they always left me at the office when I didn't care about their dating, their boyfriends.

While going outside of our building and looking something on my bag at the same time. Suddenly heavy rain comes, wtf? I ain't ready, I didn't mind to watch some news like weather forecast, I left my umbrella too. What a curse.

"Aish, why do you fall, why you didn't let me go home first before you fall?" I said looking up into the dark sky. Some minutes after there's a car stopped in front of me. It turns out it was Seulgi's car. The window went down and I saw two of them which is Byul and Seulgi.

I don't think so if we're already okay now since that day they rejected me begging some help from them. I already forgot that for a while cause I don't have any choice just to go inside the car or else they fetched me.

As well as I got in inside the car, Seulgi came inside too,this is her car by the way and she have to drive this.

She put her belt on and started to drive. Silence appeared around the car but Byul started some conversation and this got my attention because I was looking outside the window watching some drops of rain running down the window of the car.

"Anyways Jeong, are you still okay?" she asked me, I look at her with my brows being frowned.

"Huh?"

"Byul mean, are you still okay despite from the case you've been holding from now?" Seulgi explained.

"Uh. Yeah but we're under slow investigation for thatsince some fresh cases coming out this month?"

"Right, I noticed that too, some cases become bigger and bigger" Seulgi said, I saw Byul looking at Seulgi while talking. They have some eye contact and suddenly Byul sent some signal to Seulgi,giving her a little nod and Seulgi started to speak up.

"Uh. Jeong" Byul started. I look at them and Seulgi was still focusing on driving the car. I just answered them 'hmm?' but without lying I'm serious like 10%.

"Are you still mad at us?" Seulgi started to asked. What this btch was talkimg about?

"No, is it because the that day? Of course no, I already accepted it" I meant the day when I pleased them to help me.

"But.." Byul said but I cutted her off.

"No, it's actually oka--" now karma hits me, Seulgi cutted me off.

"We're actually wanted to help you.." did I heard it right?

hey! id this just a dream?

"Ah-- I thought y'all didn't have some time to and you guys seemed so busy these days" they just laughed, do I look like joking?

"Actually, that day when you left us at the office I told Seulgi why she do that and tell that thing toward you and then she changed her mind saying we'll tell this thing to you too at the right time, like it was a surprise for you" Byul explained.

THEY DID IT!

I'M HAPPY.

Gosh, despite from being busy at the office, I would love to watch some things that is pretty good to, like their surprise and the evidence. I don't know but I felt really alive this time..

- - -

It's been a while when i last updated this story, thanks for reading!! 💚