Prologue

Hello
So this is some backstory to how you ran into kokushibo and got turned into a demon.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[About 115 years ago]

Y/N was on a mission he was doing extremely good considering he became a pillar in just 3 months of joining the corps. Y/N had killed all the demons in the area and was happy that he got to return home early.

Y/N: Well that takes care of everything I should go home now. Wait!

As Y/N was about to return home he was stopped by an unknown demon but this demon was not like others it was producing great pressure that made Y/N feel a little sick.

???: ...

Y/N: What do I do should I attack what if I die? I shouldn't be afraid I'm the mist pillar after all!

???: That ornament you have on your ear where did you get it?

Y/N: Who are you? And why do you want to know?

???: I'm upper moon 1 kokushibo. You better tell me now or I will kill you.

Y/N: This ornament has been past down for generations in my family!

Kokushibo: What's your name?

Y/N: Do I have to tell? Of course I do he can kill me in an instant! I'm Y/N tsugikuni.

Kokushibo: To think that I would meet my decendant like this...

Y/N: What!

Kokushibo: I will give you an offer do as much as put a scratch on me and I will turn you into a demon and make you my disciple.

Y/N: ...

Kokushibo got his blade out and was ready for battle seeing this Y/N knew he had no choice but to battle too.

Kokushibo: You aren't even shaking I give it to you. You will make a great disciple.

Y/N: Mist breathing second form - eight layered mist!