Thanatos

Hello everyone.
How are you all doing? I hope you are in the best conditions you can be. Well, anyways let's start another chapter.
We left as Naito started to talk about how he got Y/N out, the reason he was gone for 1 week.
Anyways lets begin.

____________________________________

Naito: Like I said, I paid god a visit.

Kiriya: Hmm?

Kiriya was confused to what Naito meant. The information he had received was to vague to make anything out of it.

Naito: So. Let's begin from the top.

[A week Ago]

It was a quiet evening as Maschenny and White were waiting for Naito to find a book. This book was written by one of Naito's ancestor "Dream Arikawa", it seemed to have the answer to life in it, which made Naito want to get to read it before anything could happen.

Maschenny: He is taking a while...

White: Yeah.

Suddenly the library door burst open as Naito entered. A small book in his hand. It looked like a diary more than a book, but the concept was the same.

White: Finally found it?

Naito: Yeah.

Maschenny: What even is in it that you want to discover so badly?

Naito: Alot of things.

White: I didn't ask for a while because you were busy but where is this? What's this place?

Naito: A place that got created when the time travel messed the balance of the universe. It changes from time to time. Right now, it's a library so I wanted to see if it had the book or not.

White: HUH!? So you mean you kept us waiting without even knowing that?

Naito: Yeah, sorry.

White: Tsk..

Maschenny broke a sweat as she kept watch upon the two.

Naito: Well I will be reading it for a while. So you guys can leave if you want.

White: Where are you going to go? We all live in the same place.

Naito: I'm planning to stay in the library. This is a new week cycle so it won't change till next week.

White: Tsk, fine do whatever you want.

White was getting pissed off for some reason as he left both Maschenny and Naito behind.

Maschenny: What's up with him?

Naito: He just doesn't like Dream alot.

Maschenny: Why's that?

Naito: Probably something considering his power and death and all.

Maschenny: Oh.

Naito: Aren't you going to leave?

Maschenny: I would rather stay with you.