None shall know

Hello everyone
How have you all been?
Well here is another chapter
And after yesterday's poll seems like Muichiro and Sanemi, Gyomei and Shinobu will most likely win. The poll is still open till tomorrow.
Well anyways let's begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: Blood Demon art - Paralyzing Mist.

The areas was slowly getting filled with mist. Tomioka felt like his body was slowly burning up. He felt energy flow throughout his body.

Tomioka: What am I suppose to do?

Y/N: That guy won't be able to move in a few moments, attack him... NOW!

Both Y/N and Tomioka went towards at the highest speed they could move in. Surprisingly, Tomioka was moving as fast as Y/N even though Y/N's speed was enhanced by the mist.

Tomioka: Water breathing forth form - striking tide.

Y/N: Moon breathing Third form - loathsome moon chains

Tomioka got close up to Jahad and sliced right through his waist with enough power and momentum

Tomioka got close up to Jahad and sliced right through his waist with enough power and momentum. On the other hand, Y/N disappeared from in front of jahad attacking him from behind disconnecting his body in two.

Tomioka: Did we do it?

Jahad started laugh even louder this time. His lower body slowing regenerating and becoming whole again. Jahad stood up even though he still had the effects of Y/N's Blood Demon art he was moving freely.

Jahad: With such inferior power, you hope to defeat me?

Y/N: Heh, you seem to be atleast a little stronger than that princess.