Paradise

Hello everyone,
How are you all? I hope you are fine wherever you are.
So here is another chapter. Daki is dead, How will Y/N react to the news? (He won't really)
Let's find out...

____________________________________

[3 months ago(Y/N pov)]

Y/N was still sitting on the ground as he looked at the moon. His body slowly giving into fatigue making him sleepy.

Y/N: Sleepy...

Y/N fell asleep as he sat under the tree. Everything around him was calm until, alot of crashing sounds surrounded him. He opened his eyes to see pitch black. He was surrounded by a wall which was slowly getting teared down.

Y/N: What is this place?

The place Y/N had arrived at was very peaceful. Birds were chirping on the trees as the sound of the waterfall was surrounding the area.

???: Who is there?

A strange voice echoed through the hallways. Y/N could recognize it but he couldn't remember it.

Y/N: Who is it?

A tall figure closed in towards Y/N. It revealed to be a man. The man had very red hair, red eyes and was wearing a royal blue dress. There was red aura surrounding him.

 There was red aura surrounding him

???: Who are you?

The voice didn't hold any hostility. Y/N didn't feel danger in replying truthfully.

Y/N: I'm Y/N Tsukiguni, who are you?

???: Y/N Tsukiguni. How are you here?

Y/N: What? You know me?

???: I guess you are just an error. I will delete you myself.

The unknown man held out his hand as a red blob of water formed into it. It felt extremely similar to Jahad's Shinsu but this was different. It held power, too much power. Y/N knew a single touch could kill him.

Y/N: My last wish is to know your name.

???: Hmm, for an error you have some free will, huh?