Hope

Hello everyone
How are you all?
Well Damn I have been gone for a long while. Anyways we will be continuing the story from where we left off.

____________________________________

The situation had escalated. Naito was standing behind Masakado trying to find a way to break the seal without getting noticed by Thanatos or Eto. Even though he was strong and agile, he was troubled as Both Thanatos and Eto were alot better than him.

Naito: There is no way I can do it normally...

Just as Naito was thinking, sounds of sword striking each other bursted from infront of him. Thanatos and Masakado were fighting each other, both equally trying to destroy the other.

Naito: Good... I will just leave from here!

Naito jumped away from the fight before jumping towards the seal with everything he had in himself.

Naito: Got it-!

*static*

Naito heard sounds of lighting cracking before getting striked down to the ground with it. The lighting had formed out of nowhere, he was certain that someone was responsible for it.

Naito: ...

Naito's body gave out an entirely different vibe. He looked towards the direction of the person who was responsible for the lighting. His eyes looked annoyed as he starred at the person with anger.

Eto: Oh, was it perhaps too hard for you?

Naito: ........You will regret doing that.

Eto: Heh, I look forward to it.

Naito held his hand to his side as he tried to form his umbrella but the feeling inside of him was completely different.

Eto: Oh?

Instead of Naito's umbrella, a sword engulfed by a bright light had formed. The sword was shining brightly with a completely white colour.

Naito: Death breathing first form - reaped.

Naito rushed towards Eto as he slashed the air infront of him, originally where Eto stood. But her speed was even faster than what he had expected, he was scared that he couldn't match it.

Eto: Scared?

Naito: I don't know...

A memory started to play in Naito's head.

[Memory:Naito's Pov]

I had just woken up from my sleep. The day was quiet, I could hear the sound of birds singing and water flowing gently.

I got out of my room I heard the sound of a spoon hitting a cup. Someone is definitely in the kitchen area making themself something. But that is odd, I live alone.