Not Interested

Hello everyone
How have you all been?
So here is another chapter.
We left at the entrance of the princess.
Will Shinobu and Gyomei be able to get revenge against douma? Or will all of them get killed by the princess?
Let's begin...

-----------------------------------------------------------

The appearance of the princess had stopped the battle between the pillars and the upper moons. She stood with light blue hair and blue eyes. She had blue coloured current surrounding her.

???: Oh what's this? You guys are not aggressive against me but aggressive against each other. Go on, I won't disturb you. Khun Style - Electric Barrier.

The blue current surrounding the princess formed a ball like circle and covered up the princess blocking any possible attacks.

Shinobu: Huh!?

Gyomei: ...

Akaza: Wait, aren't we suppose to kill her?

Douma: Come on, this is fun too!

Akaza glared at Douma.

Akaza: Y/N will be very upset hearing we disobeyed him.

Douma felt shivers run down his spine. An angry Y/N, he hasn't seen anything worse than that. Still, he laughed it off.

Douma: It will be ok. He won't kill me after all.

Akaza: Tsk...

Akaza was annoyed but he still agreed to douma about going for the pillars first. Gyomei was strong after all.

Akaza: I will take the stone guy...

Douma: You sure you aren't underestimating him?

Akaza: What do you mean I'm sure-

Before Akaza could complete his statement Douma flashed his hand to Akaza. Even though douma had regrew his hand it still had the marks from Gyomei's attack.

Douma: We have to do it together.

As Douma and Akaza were scheming to kill both the pillars. Gyomei was thinking about how he could defend against the upper moons without Shinobu and Him getting any serious injuries.

Gyomei: Shinobu...

Shinobu: Yes?

Gyomei: You can use any type of sword as long as it is thrusting, right?

Shinobu: Yes, that's correct. Why?

Gyomei: I want you to try and halt their movement.

Shinobu was shocked at the man's word. He knew she was weak but she still had the strongest thrust even among the pillars. Gyomei trusted her.

Shinobu: I will do my best...

The princess was getting a little bored because all they were doing was just talking.

???: Hey! Atleast introduce yourselves!

Douma: Oh! I'm Douma!

???: Yes, you are disgusting.