Declaration

Hello everyone
How have you all been?
I hope you are doing fine.
I'm trying to get back on my writing streak and I hope I can end this story by the end of August. Well anyway let's begin...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was still shocked by how Y/N looked so similar to Kokushibo but Kokushibo allowed it.

Y/N: We need to hold a meeting right now...

Y/N said in a very serious tone which made a chill go down everyone's spine excluding Kokushibo.

Far away from the infinity fortress a man was laying in a hospital bed. He wasn't in a really critical stage but he was surrounded by people. His jet black hair was flying freely by the breeze.

Rengoku: When do you think he will wake up?

Shinobu: It might take some time. One day at minimum. The injuries are bad so he needs rest.

Sanemi: But the demon, Y/N. What are we suppose to do about him?

Gyomei: The way Rengoku described him, he might as well be a huge threat like Muzan.

Obanai: Really though? Muzan is the leader of the demons how can someone be as power as the one above them?

Muichiro: This sounds important.

Mitsuri: Umm... Shouldn't we hold a meeting?

Rengoku: Yes, you are correct but Tomioka seems very important for this meeting. We can't leave him out.

Shinobu: How? Does Tomioka-san know anything about the demon?

Rengoku: Looks like Tomioka has met him before... Tomioka is like a key for his success...

Rengoku's words echoed through the room. Everyone was shocked by what he just said. How can Tomioka, a demon slayer  be a key for a demon's success.

Muichiro: Doesn't it all sound too ridiculous? Yeah Tomioka may be strong but so much so a upper moon takes him as a vital key? The strongest upper moon too...

Rengoku: It can't be answered till Tomioka wakes up... He have to wait...

All of the Hashira's were in distress non of them knew what exactly was going on. They weren't sure if even Tomioka might be able to explain it to them. Only one person knew what could happen and what Tomioka knew. He was looking from a place that some humans may find absurd. The skies.

Y/N Arikawa: Hmm... How did he figure out about Tomioka being extremely important? I was suppose to be the one pulling the strings but now looks like one of the many strings have broke. Well all this can mean is despair. Don't you think so too?

???: We don't have enough information. Anything can happen. What were you talking about some Naito Arikawa?

Y/N Arikawa: Oh him... looks like he is a variant. He can't stop the fall. He is from the balanced state of the universe I will have to go and mess up the balance to bring out the real one.