He Will Appear

Hello
How have you all been?
I hope that all of you are doing fine.
I'm sorry for not uploading as often it's all because of how my classes have started and I don't have as much time as before but I will still try to upload quicker.
Well anyways let's begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A person was seen standing in the forest that Y/N had spread his eyes on. The women didn't seem to be ordinary you could say she had something "unusual".

Y/N: Could this women be one of the princesses Douma was talking about?

The women slashed her sword around. The sword was flexibly and it changed size as it flew around the forest cutting off Y/N's vision.

Y/N: Damn it... I would have lost if I didn't put the last eye as a detector. She probably slashed all the eyes that had any sort of life in them.

Douma: Y/N is something wrong?

Y/N had completely forgotten that he was sitting in front of douma.

Y/N: Wha- I mean I'm fine. Why? does something looks wrong with me?

Douma: No it's just you started to concentrate hard all of a sudden.

Y/N: I see... I'm sorry to worry you I'm fine. Anyways I will be taking my leave now.

Douma: Where are you going? The sun is out you will burn to death.

Y/N: I meant to say that I will be going to meet someone else.

Douma: Oh my~ hahahah.

Y/N: This dude is really an idiot. Atleast he has the information I want.

Y/N then left douma's side going to meet some other people in the infinity mansion.
He went to meet with Kokushibo and Rui.

Rui: Oh! Y/N-san!

Y/N: Did you forget that it's father and not
Y/N-san?

Rui: I'm sorry!

Y/N: It's ok calm down.

Kokushibo: You seem to have barely escaped the sun along with Akaza what happened.

A smirk appeared on Y/N's face.

Y/N: I saved someone who might be useful for the plan.

Kokushibo: Who, apart from the demons who can help in doing something like that?

Y/N: A hashira.

Rui: !!!

Kokushibo: A hashira you say? You know those guys are equally dangerous to us too.