Warrior

Hello everyone
How are you all?
So here is another chapter and not gonna lie I'm so bored because I might have to reread the manga to clear misunderstandings, right? Wrong! Original fight baby we ain't following the manga let's go.
Anyways let's begin

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was standing infront of the dead bodies of the demons.

Y/N: How did he even kill them? He most likely shouldn't have a nichirin sword. The umbrella?

Y/N was confused on how Naito could kill so many demons in just one night. His body was filled with fear. He was shivering. The reason was unknown to him.

Y/N: I feel like something very, very bad is about to start here...

Just then Y/N felt a piercing pain his chest. He wanted to throw up. What was happening? What was this feeling?
An unknown voice echoed through Y/N's head.

???: He was right. You actually consumed me thinking I was just some demon.

Y/N: Consume? Demon? Don't tell me this guy is that weakling that got in to disturb the meeting! Who are you?

???: An unknown life source. The reason I'm here is to implant everything in you.

Y/N: Implant? What the hell are you doing with my body-

Y/N felt another sharp pain. The difference was that this one was all over his body. He fell to the ground with pain. He looked up at the corpses of the demons. They were slowly fading away.

Y/N: How?!

???: Don't underestimate us, you brat. And especially don't underestimate Naito. He knows the death breathing passed only in the line of Arikawa's.

Y/N: Death breathing!?

???: That's right. Death breathing. The thing you just saw was the seventh form, Hallucination. That guy is strong, I mean really strong. He just crashed into The main Arikawa and boom. Time loop. I just hate this you won't even understand what the hell I'm saying. Bye now, The one walking the mixed path...

Y/N fell to the ground completely. He couldn't move his body. He was numbed. He felt his consciousness fading away. But he fought through it and was still awake.

Y/N: How does a breathing called Death breathing exist? I haven't even heard about it? Which branch is it from? Goddamit I have so many questions yet again!

Y/N stood up as he patted the dust off his clothes and turned towards the fortress's direction. Thoughts still playing in his head.

Y/N: What did he mean by the one walking the mixed path? What am I?

Y/N didn't feel like going back yet. He sat under a tree as he stared at the moon.