The King

Hello everyone
How have you all been
I hope you are fine and I would like to say I'm really really fine right now.
Wanna know why?
THE DEPRESSED WATER GUY WON! YEAH!
I'm sorry for breaking character but here are the vote results
Giyuu - 9
Shinobu - 8
Muichiro - 6
Obanai - 0 (My man really got hated)

Well everyone who was with giyuu, congratulations! (Victory is ours)
Anyways let's begin

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tomioka: We have to declare war!

Everyone was completely shocked of what Tomioka had just said. He wakes up with crimson red eyes, is known by the strongest demon and now is talking about war. Everyone thought he had lost it.

Rengoku: Tomioka! I'm glad you are fine!

Tomioka: Rengoku...

Shinobu: Tomioka-san, how are you feeling?

Tomioka: I'm... Ok...

Sanemi: Leave all the formalities! What the hell are you talking about war!

Muichiro: Let's hear him out... there is no point in screaming anyways...

Mitsuri: Why are you all fighting?

Tengen: I'd say Tomioka you are quite flamboyant! Knowing one of the strongest demon!!

Everyone was putting their thoughts, it was a little chaotic but they managed it. Shinobu had sat down on Tomioka's bed still thinking how he managed to wake up so quickly. The medicine was very effective and nobody had ever woken up before a day after taking it. What had changed in Tomioka?

Tomioka: What are thinking about?

Shinobu: Oh! It's nothing!

Shinobu had her usual smile. Tomioka knew it was fake and he'd buy it other times but he was done this time. He was getting questioned and he was answering and now she isn't ready to answer him.

Tomioka: Kochou...

Shinobu: Yes?

Tomioka: What is happening? Why do you look so worried?

Shinobu: I don't know... I feel like something big is about to go down... something that may bring chaos...

Tomioka: What do you mean by that?

Shinobu: The medicine you had taken... it is strong enough to put someone down for 1 day and you woke up within hours...

Tomioka: ...

Muichiro: This is interesting, why did you stop?

Shinobu: Muichiro-kun!!

Tomioka and Shinobu didn't realise Muichiro was listening to them. Shinobu was a little shock when she heard Muichiro because she didn't know he was there. Tomioka still had his emotionless face. He didn't know Muichiro was there either but there was nothing to be surprised of.