Memories from the past

Hello everyone
How have you all been?
Last chapter we left as Y/N regrew his head and properly confronted the pillars.
We are going to continue from there.
So anyways let's begin...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: You seem familiar....

Muichiro: !!!!

Sanemi: Wha-

The situation had took a sharp turn. The pillars thought they were going to win. They had never heard about a demon regrowing it's head after getting it cut by a nichirin blade. But here Y/N was, standing with all his body parts intact after getting thrashed around by the pillars just some time ago.

Y/N: What's your name?

Muichiro: Muichiro Tokito...

The name echoed throughout the whole area as it was very quiet. The pillars were scared because they knew or mostly Tomioka and Rengoku had told them what he could do.

Y/N: Tokito... The Tsugikuni name didn't continue, huh?

Muichiro: Tsugikuni? I feel like I have heard it before...

Y/N: Yes, Tsugikuni. Me and my master's last name. You are clearly a descendant of master just like me. You probably descendant from my brother's family... The family that disowned me because of a single mistake and a mark.....

Y/N whispered the last part. He hadn't even told kokushibo about his family background. How he grew up. How things were at his household. He simply said he had forgotten those things as they didn't hold any value. But he remembers all the details like they were yesterday.

Y/N: Muichiro? Hmm....

Muichiro: What is this guy going on about?!

The pillars hadn't moved yet but Gyomei couldn't stop himself from moving. He had promised the Oyakata that he would do his best to take care of Muichiro because of how young Muichiro was.

Gyomei: Stone breathing second form - Upper smash.

Gyomei's attack was very quick and silent this time

Gyomei's attack was very quick and silent this time. He was trying to get Y/N while he was distracted. Tomioka had seen what Gyomei was doing because of his sharpened senses but Sanemi and Zenitsu couldn't see it at all.