Unknown Organization

Hello
How have you been
So here's another chapter and like I said this has nothing to do with the plot of actual demon slayer I'm writing things from different perspective here so I will only follow major arc of the actual plot.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Y/N had gotten all cleaned up all the upper moons were called by muzan. Muzan seeing Y/N did made him feel a little scared because Y/N had just came after making a disaster. But he still had valuable information for the demons so he started talking.

Muzan: I called you all here today to tell you that an unknown organization has entered between the demons and demon slayers.

Y/N: ...

Kokushibo: What kind?

Y/N was getting pissed he wanted to sleep so kokushibo tried to speed things up.

Muzan: They use breathing styles but some of them support demons while others kill demons. There are demons in the organization but I don't have any connections to them.

Kokushibo: I see...

Muzan: So I want you all to find and kill these little rats. The lower moons are not strong enough for this so I'm telling you all. Ok you are dismissed!

After all of them got dissmised Y/N didn't move away he straight up disappeared from his spot and went to his futon. Rui was near there he got spooked by sudden movement but when he saw Y/N he calmed down. Y/N had already broke muzan's curse from Rui so Rui was now a lot powerful than lower moon 1 but this fact was kept secret from muzan. Kokushibo returned.

Kokushibo: Where is he?

Rui: He is sleeping.

Kokushibo: I tell him to at least try to eat 1 human in a month he doesn't do even that...

Rui: What?! How does he survive?

Kokushibo: By sleeping. He regains his energy that way.

Rui: I see I could never.

Kokushibo: Yeah it's really hard.

Douma: What are you talking about?

Kokushibo: ...

Rui: When did you get here?!

Douma: Just now.

Kokushibo: We were talking about how Y/N doesn't eat humans.

Douma: Oh yeah he hasn't done it until now but I doubt that keeps up now.