13 Years

Hello everyone
How have you all been? Well if you are feeling good. It's my pleasure to give you some bad news. We will get some deaths in the upcoming chapters.
Y/N is invited by Naito. What is the cause?
Let's begin...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: Naito!?

Y/N screamed in surprise. His voice echoed through the halls of the fortress. Y/N looked around to see the trouble he just got himself into.

Kokushibo: Do you know that name?

Y/N: ...

Y/N was quiet. He looked down at the ground as his hair shadowed over his eyes.
The room was quiet. The lower moon was scared for his life.

Y/N: That rings a bell but I really don't remember...

Y/N took his usually way to get out of trouble. All the upper moons believed Y/N when he said he didn't remember because it is generally common among the demons to not remember their past. Their past.

Kokushibo: How do you not remember? That guy is most likely a human how do you not remember him but he remembers you?

Y/N: I-!

Y/N was about to argue with kokushibo but the lower moon interrupted.

Lower moon: Umm... I don't think he is a human...

The Lower moon received life threatening glares for interrupting the strongest upper moons but his information was vital for them.

Kokushibo: Elaborate...

Lower moon: It's hard to explain. But the man was using blood demon arts.

The upper moons eyes widen in shock. A man who isn't a demon known by Muzan can use blood demon arts.

Y/N: I will check it out personally then.

A smirk appeared on Y/N's lips. He was finally going to meet a person of "that family".

Y/N patted both shoulders of the lower moon while looking down on him.

Y/N: So, do you want to die or survive?

Lower moon: UH!

The lower moon felt it's body decomposing. Y/N was absorbing it.

Lower moon: AHHH-!

The screams died out as Y/N fully consumed the lower moon. The other upper moons simply didn't pay attention. Y/N might not eat humans but he surely consumes demons.

Y/N: Well, get to work everyone.

Upper moons: Ok.

The room was slowly left empty as all of them left. Y/N was the last one to leave. He sensed Muzan plotting something as he was leaving.