Soul

Hello there Everyone
How are you all?
I hope you are all in the nicest condition you can be in.
Naito crashed the meeting. Tomioka knows Naito but how?
Let's begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tomioka: You!!

Naito: How are you, Tomioka?

Iguro: How the hell do you know this bitch Tomioka!?

Naito: Quite the harsh question. Isn't it, Tomioka?

Tomioka: ...

Uzui: THAT'S SO FLAMBOYANT!

Muichiro: Who the hell are you? And how dare you interrupt the master?

Mitsuri: Ehhhh! So cool!!

Iguro: You god damn bastard!

All of the pillars were starring at Naito, Coldly. Naito really didn't care. He was expecting at least this much. Suddenly Muichiro started to launch rocks towards Naito.

Naito: Oh. That and there.

Naito easily dodged all of Muichiro's rocks. Gyomei threw a bunch of chains as Naito got wrapped in them.

Naito: heh. This is cool-

Gyomei pulled the chains trying to pound Naito into the ground. But this was all too easy for Naito. He broke the chains as he got extremely close to Gyomei. This shocked everyone because those chains were leftover materials of Gyomei's weapon and were made totally out of iron. It would be impossible for a human to break them by raw strength. Naito's hand was on Gyomei's forehead ready to throw him to the ground.

Iguro: You-

Naito: Don't fool around!

Naito was about to take Gyomei's head and pound it to the ground. But they were interrupted by someone else. That someone else was Tomioka.

Tomioka: What is your business here, Naito?

Naito: Well thank you for understanding. Now have you tell them about White?

All: White?

Tomioka: ...

Naito: By their reactions. I feel like you haven't tell anyone anything. Well go ahead. I will continue after that.

Oyakata: Tomioka...

Tomioka: Yes!?

Oyakata: Will you please fill us on the information you have?

Tomioka: Yes. It was all during the war after defeating the king... I was nearly dead when he appeared infront of me. His crown held souls and bloodlust. He was a complete being...

Naito: He isn't anything like that really.

Tomioka: He gave me the power to fight
Y/N. It was barely enough for me and the others to make it out of there alive.