Wake up

Hello everyone.
How are you all? I would like to inform you that the story is most likely closing on it's end here. We are 38 chapters now. After around 6-7 chapters we will be done.
Another thing is, That won't be the end.
Well anyways let's begin

____________________________________

The pillars stood infront of Y/N with the intent to kill. Y/N was confused, how did he turn into a demon? He was a human until just some time ago.

Y/N: How can I be a demon? I was a human, right?

Y/N backtracked on everything that had happened until now, only to realise it was the knife from just some minutes ago.

Y/N: No. I don't want to do this.... I won't fight back...

Y/N lost his will to fight. He dropped his sword on the ground. The sound echoed throughout the forest as it was very quiet.

Tomioka: Who is going to do it?

Zenitsu: I will do it... I can move at the fastest speed out of us all. If he doesn't want to fight back let's make it quick and painless.

All the pillars looked at each other and nodded. Zenitsu got into stance, ready to end it all.

Zenitsu: Thunder breathing first form - thunderclap and flash : Godspeed!

Zenitsu's legs filled with all of his energy before he lunged towards Y/N at top speed

Zenitsu's legs filled with all of his energy before he lunged towards Y/N at top speed. His footsteps were very quick as he got to
Y/N.

Y/N: This is how I die, huh?

Zenitsu's sword was already on Y/N neck.
Y/N had a vision of an unknown man right at that moment. The man had six eyes as he looked back at Y/N.

Kokushibo: Don't give up so easily, child.

Y/N felt his body act on its own. He outspeed Zenitsu's fastest attack with his bare hands, breaking his sword right before he could get decapitated.