Nightmare

Hello everyone
How are you all?
So here is another chapter.
Things will most likely go downhill from here on out, I guess?
Well anyways Y/N gets into a realm which is made for him by him but by someone else's mindset, someone else controlling everything.( This sentence is a little confusing just read it two or three times you will be fine after that)
Anyways let's begin...

____________________________________

Y/N woke up under the setting sun. He was on the field that was near his house in the past. The field where he used to play with his brother. He wanted to throw up because of the memories.

Y/N: Why the hell am I here?

???: Y/N! YOU GODDAMN BASTARD!

Y/N heard a man screaming very loudly. It was a very familiar voice but he couldn't get his mind on who it actually was. He turned around to see it for himself.

Y/N: Who-!

Y/N's eyes widen in shock. It was his own father, walking towards him with a knife.
Y/N's body was filling up with disgust and anger. He wanted to kill that man, but for some reason his body won't comply to what his mind desired.

Haruko: HAHA! Finally... FINALLY I WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE OUT MY RAGE!

Y/N: As if, bitch. I will kill you before you even touch me.

Y/N tried to generate a sword from his palm but nothing would happen. A cold wind passed by, Y/N felt cold near his head. But that was impossible, His long hair would always block the air.

Y/N: What is going on?

Y/N looked down at his hands, they were small. Y/N had gotten in the body of his past self, His demon slayer self. He was scared for a while until he remembered how hard and hellish his training was, as if he was going to lose to a drunkard.

Y/N: This is fine... even if I don't have my sword I can beat him. But... my body is refusing to fight...

[Many years ago]

Y/N and Ohio's hands and feet had got swollen. Their father still not showing any mercy. The young boys were getting beaten for simply helping someone in need.

Haruko: We are superior to them, don't you dare help someone who isn't on your own level.

Y/N: ...

Y/N opened his mouth to speak but words won't come out. His mouth was dry, so dry that he couldn't speak. He tried his best but it was still nothing.

[Present]

Y/N: Why am I remembering such stuff right now?