Welcome To The Family

Hello everyone
How are you all? I hope you are all doing well.
Anyways, let's continue from where we left off.

____________________________________

[Nobody's POV]

Eduan: Come at me, Naito!

Naito: Sure thing.

Naito jumped off in the air as he started to fly towards Eduan. Eduan has already mastered the art of reading forms so he was ready for this before it even Started.

Eduan: Got you.

Eduan threw his spear straight at Naito. The thunder spear making a very sharp noise as it flew towards him.

Naito: Soul activation : Final Shield!

Naito opened his umbrella infront of him as the umbrella increased in size, attempting to block Eduan's attack.

Eduan: I thought you were smarter than this.

Naito: What?

As Naito held the umbrella infront of himself, the spear broke into free lighting getting behind Naito forming into a spear again.

Naito: He can control electricity this well!?

The spear pierced right through Naito's back, creating a hole in his chest.

Naito fell to the ground, his umbrella disappering. The blood slowly dripping onto the ground.

Eduan: Oh, are you dead?

Asensio: Is he really dead?

Maschenny: Not yet....

Naito: Soul release : Bright Velvet.

Just as Maschenny suggested, Naito had gotten on his feet again. But his aura had totally changed. He looked up at Eduan with golden coloured eyes filled with interest.

Naito: Let's do this!

Eduan: Those eyes.... they resemble him too much.

Eduan reinforced his body with electric Shinsu as he flew towards Naito at blinding speed, hitting him right on the chest.

A huge amount of electricity exploded inside Naito from that attack, yet he was still standing.

Eduan: !!!

Eduan jumped away from Naito as he lost his hand. This shocked both Asensio and Maschenny, it was too fast for them to catch on to what was happening.

Naito: Hehehe. Did you think you were the only fast one?

Naito laughed as he asked Eduan. Naito was holding what seemed like a sword, the sword was shining in a blackish red colour.

Eduan: That sword....

Asensio: It's similar to that of Arie!

Naito: Here I come!

Eduan reinforced his body with even stronger waves of Shinsu to withstand Naito's attacks. Along with that, Eduan created his own electric sword to counter Naito's sword.