Apperance of another one

Hello
How are you
So here is another chapter. From here we will be along side the main storyline. Let's begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

All the upper moons were sitting in a room waiting for muzan who had gone out to kill a certain family. He told them all to come to the mansion as quick as possible because he had made some sort of mistake.

Y/N: What's taking him so long?

Kokushibo: ...

Douma: Akaza let's become friends.

Akaza: No!

Douma: Come on don't be so cold.

Y/N: ...

After some time muzan finally returned and held a meeting with every upper moon awaring them about the existence of a certain person. After hearing this kokushibo got angry.

Kokushibo: Even when we keep on killing them. How do they keep on making offsprings?!

Kokushibo seemed really angry this had made all the other upper moons freeze up but Y/N was as chill as possible. Kokushibo getting angry was something really rare but when he got angry it was very scary.

Y/N: Want me to kill him?

Muzan: Of course! I want all of you to try and kill that thing!

Y/N: I will see what I can do.

Kokushibo: I will end it once and for all in this generation...

All the other upper moons: Yes! We will try our best!

Douma: Seems like we will finally have some fun.

Akaza: You really suck, you know?

Daki: This is just something I don't care about. Just another demon slayer what could be so much stronger about this one?

Gyuutaro: ...

After that all of them were dismissed.
Y/N started his research and found out the person right away. He didn't tell anyone about it though he kept it a secret and watched over him silently for a long until the time finally came when he could get close to him. The final selection.

[In infinity mansion]

Y/N: I will be going out tonight...

Kokushibo: Ok...

Douma: You have started to go out alot these days you know. Did you perhaps found a human girlfriend?

Hearing douma's word angered daki who was sitting behind him. She approached both of them.

Daki: What is this about a human girlfriend?!

Y/N: *sighs* Douma clear up the misunderstanding you created.

Douma: Of course you can go!